PΔGΣ SIX

If this doesn't make any fucking sense it's because I took a break from editing because I decided to do this at 3 A.M.
"I-um.. I g-guess that's correct, Kokichi.. I d-did kind of like it.."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Yay! I did expect you to say that this time, but you still managed yo make me feel much more happpyyy! Let's go to bed together!!!!"
'-'..."um Kokichi...no.."
"why not? Kokichi pouts. "WAAAAAAA WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO MEEE HOW COULD YOU SHUICHI"
"S-orry"
"nihihihihi, you should know when I lie and when I don't, stupidhead."
"..."
Shuichi checked the time;
7:49 pm
"I need to go.."
Shuichi pointed out.

Later that night, Kaito and Shuichi exercised and worked out. Kokichi discreetly spied on them, slightly drooling. "98 push ups..99 push ups.. Andd 100 push ups!"
Shuichi then fell on the ground face first, panting. Kaito and Kokichi both noticed the pink liquid on the ground; and it was blood. "Hey are you okay?!" Kokichi and Kaito yelled in unison, Kaito being confused.
"Huh?"
     "Little Shuichi I've got you!!!" Kokichi said, cuddling him.
"Relax, whimp. it's just a nose-bleed." Kaito explained.
"Anyway, when did you get over here?"
"I was almost killed by Maki, as usual , and then I ran and found you guys!"
Kokichi basically shouted.
"Are you ok shuichi~~?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." He replied.
Kokichi's POV:
He did have a couple scrapes and bruises from falling on the concrete, even if it was 5 inches or something. But I got to admit...Shuichi is kind of hot when he's hurt like that.. *he blushes*
"What? Now you got a fever too?"
*Shuichi laughs* "Kaito you said you knew what happened, did you really believe that I had a fever?"
"Oh..." Kaito said, looking at the ground probably embarrassed.
*Kokichi jumped on Shuichi*

"Wow...You're actually very light." Shuichi laughed quietly as he  blushed.
"Yeah.... I'm kind of sorry about what happened earlier.."
"It's fine, spacey boi!" Kokichi laughed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Yeah, um I got to go.. Sorry guys."
"Okay see yaaaa!" Kokichi yelled as Kaito walked away.
"Don't you think he's acting weird?"
"No, why? Do you?" Shuichi asked.
"Yeah, a bit. He apologized and then he said he had to go right away."
"Well, it is a little late, he is probably just tired. And also, he apologized because he is nice."
"Oh okay Saihara - chan~ let's walk home together!"
9:12 pm
The night - time announcement didn't come on yet so the two of them chatted a bit outside Kokichi's dorm.
"No, like actually Shu-Shu, why do we need history if we don't want to be a history teacher or an archeologist or whatever?"
"Well uhhhh-"
"EXACTLY! We don't need it at all!"
"Well I don't know if that's-"
"Shut up Shumai, I already know what you're gonna say, something like 'Well I don't think that's true, because I'm a nerd.' "
Shuichi just blinked for a couple seconds before saying,
"I was just gonna say that you're literally Eleanor Shellstrop."
(If you don't know who Eleanor Shellstrop is, she's from The Good Place, it's on Netflix)
     "I don't think so?"
   "Anyways, I need to sleep." he yawned. "And you do too."
    "Finee. Bye~!"
Word count: 535 words