chapter 12

It's my 2nd day in school! Yesterday was a blast! I enjoyed it.

I did my morning routines and I finally get to feel what it feels like in highschool!! I couldn't help but smile all the time since yesterday. I ran downstairs with my uniform on and bowed to Mr. and Mrs. Chou, "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Chou!"

"Madame, the luggages are now inside the car."

"L-luggages?" I stuttered, Mrs. Chou then told Mr. Chou to go first then Mr. Chou nodded and went oustide.

"Lisa dear.."

"Y-yes Mrs. Chou?

"We will be gone for quite a long time, dearie. And we'll be taking the twins with us."

"W-where to? Mrs. Chou?"

"The Chou group's not in a good shape so we have to go to New York to ally with others."

"I understand."

"Lisa, please take care. You know.... Before your mother passed away, her last wish is to take you under my wing since no one is there to look out for you. I... I didn't expect to grow attached to you as soon as I watch you grow up into a beautiful young lady."

"Mrs. Chou..."

"I love you as my own child, Lisa. Will you.... Will you be alright when I'm away?"

"I-I will Mrs. Chou."

"Madame, it's time to go now.." The driver said.

"Ahem! I should get going now." I wanted to hug Mrs. Chou and I went for it, she then hugged me back as tears slowly slide down my cheeks. "Thank you, thank you so much Mrs. Chou."

"Dear, you're making it sound like I'm gonna die or something! Chill, I will see you soon enough." Mrs. Chou let out a small chuckle before letting go, suddenly the door bursts open revealing the twins and the driver catching up to them.

"Noona!! I'm gonna miss you so much!" Leo immediately rushed towards me followed by Luca. "I will miss you too Lisa noona!"

"Geez, I will miss you both as well. Take care, and don't forget to clean up your beds when you wake up okay?"

"Okay noona!" Luca replied as he wipes away his tears, "You too Lisa noona! Don't forget to call us!" Leo followed.

"Arasso! Arasso! Aww I'm gonna miss you two so much!" I decided to bent down for a hug and they hugged back, I wiped away their tears before Mrs. Chou calls them to get going.

I waved my hand and I can see Leo and Luca waving back inside the car, once the car is out of sight, I approached my bicycle and went to school...

•••

"Hey Lisa have you heard??" Rosé said as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

"Heard what?" I replied and drank my banana milk.

"About Tzuyu." I choked on my banana milk and looked at Rosé, the three looked at me weirdly.

"Tzuyu? What about her?" I said in the process of wiping my mouth with a clean piece of tissue.

"Tzuyu's going to marry as soon as she graduates in highschool." Jisoo continued.

"What?!" I let out a screech and stood up from my seat. I immediately sat back down as I noticed all the students attention on me.

Face palming, I covered my face due to embarrassment.

I looked at them again, "Who's she going to marry?" I asked curiously and leaned over to them whispering.

"They said one of the boys in YOUR class." Jennie replied and pointed at my direction while sipping her drink.

"M-my class??" -Me

"Yeah. Since most of all the richest families are in your class so I bet it's one of your classmates." -Rosé

"I think it's Jungkook." -Jennie

"Y-you think so?" I asked them and they nodded in response. I shrugged and leaned towards my seat.

"Hm, I guess you're right. After all, Jungkook and Tzuyu have known each other since they were kids." I suddenly blurted out and covered my mouth immediately.

"Huh?? Since they were kids? H-how did you know??" Jisoo stopped eating and they looked at me with confusion.

"O-oh! Umm its just a...... Feeling?? Y-yeah I just think so cuz I saw his family and Tzuyu's family are together one time... S-so I thought they have known each other for years now! Hehe..."

"I think you're right. I do have that feeling too!" Rosé exclaimed and proceeds on eating her snacks. "Chaeyoung-ah~ can I have some??" I pouted.

"Hmmmmmmm no?"

"Chaeyoung-aaahhhhhhh!~" I hugged her arm and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

"Aigoo, fine!"'She rolls her eyes in defeat and grabs a spoon and shoves it on my mouth. I munched happily, "Waahh you're so generous Chaengie-ahhh."

"It only happens once in a blue moon Lisa-yah." Jennie said sarcastically and we all laughed.

Extras:
In the car..

"Dear, do you think it's okay to leave Tzuyu with Lisa?" Mrs. Chou asked with a worried expression.

"I don't know. You know they're both not in a good relationship, right?" Mr. Chou replied.

"Yeah... I'm quite worried."

"Don't be.. Who knows, they might make up when we're gone."

"Well I hope so."

"Mom! Tzuyu noona has been treating Lisa noona badly." Leo said.

"Yeah! Tzuyu noona is bad towards Lisa noona since long ago! She might kick Lisa noona out of the house!" Luca added.

"Dear?" Mrs. Chou looked over at her husband, he let out a sigh, "Let's just hope that those two will work things out. There's nothing we can do about it now.." He replied.