chapter 23

"I. CAN'T. DO IT!" Lisa's strong feet dug into the ground as Taehyung keeps pushing her towards the hot air balloons.

"But Lisa you were so brave earlier! What made you go into being a scaredy-cat again?" Taehyung stops pushing her and puts his hands in his hips.

Lisa turns around and grabs his sleeve and points her finger at the hot air balloons, "Kim Taehyung, do you see how HIGH that f**king thing can go?!"

"I can see that, Lis but that's what hot air balloons are for. It's why they're invented, Lisa." He shrugs.

"Then what made the Montgolfier brothers even think that this was a good idea? It's dangerous!"

"Because they do what they want? Lisa, you can't back away right now. I already bought the tickets!" He pulls out the tickets from his pocket and waves it in front of Lisa's face.

"Y-you can just give them away, ya know? Charity." Lisa looks down and twiddles her thumbs, feeling bad for some sort.

Taehyung looks at Lisa and chuckles while placing his arm around her shoulders, "Honey, let's just go. I'll hold your bangs—"

Lisa gave him a glare before he could finish his sentence. Taehyung just let out a nervous chuckle and thought of an idea, "How about a bet?"

"A bet?"

"Yeah, a bet. Whoever grabs one's arm or hand, will pay for everything."

"And what do you mean by 'everything'?"

"For example, if one wants an icecream, the loser will pay for the icecream. If one wants a stuffed toy, the loser will pay for the stuffed toy."

Lisa scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Game on, loser."

While Taehyung chuckles and crosses his arms, "Oh let's see about that." The two walk towards to the hot air balloon that they're riding while maintaining their distance.

The balloon pilot opens the door for the two and starts the hot air balloon once they're finally inside the hot air balloon.

Lisa flinched once the balloon starts to move slowly away from the ground, Taehyung notices her and smirks, Lisa glances at Taehyung and saw him smirking.

She fixes her posture by standing straight and her head up high, whilst her hands shaking.

"What? Giving up already? You're so weak, babe." He grins and bites his lip.

Lisa rolls her eyes, "Giving up is not on my dictionary for your information. And stop calling me names, I have a name, ya know."

"Whatever you say, babe. Just give up already and hang tight onto me so you won't get scared."

"Are you kidding me? There's no way I'll hang tight on—"

Before Lisa gets to finish what she was about to say, the balloon suddenly moved making Lisa yelp and squeezes her eyes shut.

Taehyung notice her shaking and her hands tightly gripping on the handles.

"Are you okay?"

He asked but she didn't respond, instead she kept closing her eyes.

He looks at Lisa with soft eyes and silently raids their 'supposed-to-be' distance little by little until he quickly hugged Lisa's arm.

"Wah, that scared me!" He glances at her making sure that she's fine.

"Yah, Lisa! You won. Tsk tsk tsk, I shouldn't have made that bet. You can open your eyes now." He looks at her and keans close to her face.

But she still won't open her eyes, Taehyung swore he just heard her heartbeat.

"Hey, you can open your eyes. Everything's gonna be alright. You're okay now."

Lisa slowly opens her eyes and notices Taehyung hugging her arm, "I won? I won! HAH! Loser! HAHA! I.. I thought I might actually loose a second ago, phew! I didn't bought much money on me when I left the house anyway. That's a relief!"

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, you know... whenever I get scared, my dad would always be beside me so I can hold unto him and feel safe. And now that I have someone to hold unto, I might actually be fine now."

'So she feels safe now that I'm here? Aigoo, this cutie.' Taehyung looks at Lisa while she admires the view in front of her.

She looks at him, "Yah, are you really that scared that you literally hugged my whole arm?" Lisa let out giggle.

He quickly stopped hugging her arm and feels his face heating up so he looks down, "A-ah yes, sorry."

Lisa laughs, "Nah it's okay. Wanna hold my hand instead?" Lisa extends her hand.

"W-what?"

"You heard me, you don't want to? Okay—" Taehyung grabs Lisa's hand and blushes really hard.

"That's what I thought." Then, Lisa gasps at the view in front of her. "Woah, would you look at that... that's a pretty sunset!"

"Do you like sunsets?"

"Hm, not that I love them but I just find them pretty and I do love taking pictures of them."

"You do photography?"

"Yeah, it's been a hobby of mine recently. I just love taking pictures of wonderful moments that I want to last long."

"Wonderful moments, huh?" Taehyung pulls out his phone from his coat, "Hey Lis, I want this moment to last long."

Lisa looks back at him, "Huh? What do you mean?"

Taehyung pulls Lisa closer to his body, "Oh come on, let's take a picture!"

"Geez, okay. And what's with that face?" Lisa snorts and covers her mouth from her laughter.

"Lisa, I look cute AF. Can we just take the picture already?"

"Oh fine." Lisa leaned towards him before he takes the picture.

" Lisa leaned towards him before he takes the picture

(Just pretend they're in the sky)