Im sorry...

Okay, I know this book has been more author's notes than anything else, but I'm figuring some stuff out right now and I'm honestly beginning to feel like shit all over again. I don't want to let you guys down anymore, but I feel like I am and I feel like my content is.... shit right now? Yeah, that's about right.

School isn't helping either. They keep pressuring us to be the best and they've made my last three weeks stress filled and an emotional nightmare. What I'm saying is I'm in a really dark place right now and I don't know when I'm going to be okay again. I'm scared for my well being and I'm scared I'll end up doing something I'll regret.

You guys are literally the best readers I could ever ask for! You make me smile and laugh and you make me so fucking loved it's unreal!! But, I'm struggling with things in my real life and I don't know how to properly deal with them because I keep putting everyone else first and it's starting to get to me.

I love you guys so fucking much and I appreciate the support you give me and I hope to continue to provide this stuff for you, however, I think a short break is in order. I need at least this week to sort myself out to be a little bit better and more willing to publish for the book.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still be on here to talk and message and whatever else, I just won't be updating this book till at least next week. I'm sorry once again for letting you guys down.. I just need to do this. I hope you all understand..

I love you all so much okay? Keep being you and keep being awesome! Oh, and please stay happy and healthy!! I love you all!