Should I be Scared?

Lou was terrified of what this killer might do to him. Maybe he'd touture him or kill him right there on the spot. Lou thought that going to Angelica and Nolan's house could calm him down, so that's exactly what he did.

But boy, was he wrong.

Nolan blushed at the sight of his longtime crush, Lou. "H-Hey Lou," Nolan greeted kindly. "What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to hang out." Lou grinned, making Nolan smile wider.

"Oh, okay. Come on in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou laughed at Nolan's joke, along with Angelica. He felt like being with his friends (mostly Nolan, though) lifted a weight off his shoulder. One that he hadn't really thought twice about.

"I heard about the murders..." Angelica  coughed.

Lou noticed Nolan tense, so he wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. Nolan decided to make the best of it so he gladly accepted with a smiled.

"Yeah, I wonder if they are doing it for a good reason..." Nolan thought out loud.

Lou's eyebrows knitted together, glancing down at the boy. His eyes were closed and he had a thin line, meaning he pursed his lips. "What if it's for someone they love and they want them so bad, so they kill everyone?"

Angelica blinked. "Uhm... That's a Yandere, they don't exist. It's just a stero type."

Nolan opened his eyes. "Oh okay!"

Lou smiled slightly. "I gotta bounce, sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou was shaking. Nolan, what happened to the innocent boy....

...What if it's Nolan killing his friends?...