ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀ 2: ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴵᴳᴴᵀ

The Music starts and on the right was alight flashing "here, the rapper, the boxer, HUSTLER!" hustler's fans cheer as i gulp nervously. he walks into the ring as his robe gets taken off and he was raising his hands up as people cheer. i sighed as i see bianca, i rose a brow. Fucking hoe. "to the left, the legends son, give it up for Adonis, CREED!" we cheers as the lights went dark as Icon played. soon adonis comes, i smile as he comes and gets into the ring. rocky takes off his robe as adonis comes to our side as he lift his hands we cheered, he winks at me as i smile "go get em," i mouhed. soon darwin sees me and smirks "aww baby creed, you go for the weak bitch," he taunts i roll my eyes "ayo atleast i ain't fuckin a gold digger," adonis says "ayo i recall you fuckin several bitches on the side too," darwin glares at adonis. everyone ooed as bianca had a look embarrassment. 

"alright, we want a clean fair fight, touch gloves," they do as i get scared as what's to come. "come on donnie you got this," i said the bell rang as they went towrds each other adonis held his ground as darwin starts to throw punches but adonis blocks them as he punches darwin two times in the face, darwin got a few hit on adonis but it didn't do much as adonis goes in hitting his stomach to uppercutting him, i cheered "yess! come adonis!" i cheered soon darwin did his fast punches as adonis tries his hard to block all of them but couldn't, adonis was now cornered "get out of there, donnie!" i yelled as adonis tries but darwin had him pinned as he kept throwing punches at adonis's face the bell rang as the referee backs him off, i huff as i get scared they do there check on him as he continues "come on adonis!" i yelled as the continue to fight.

30ᴹᴵᴺˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ

30 minutes into the match as it had tie breaker for them both, darwin was badly bruised in the face as adonis had bruise on his right lower eye. "Come on donnie you got this!" i cheered as adonis hits him in the face hard knocking him down "yess! stay down!" i yelled but he got back up and i stomped "shit stay your ass down darwin," i said adonis blocks darwins hits but this one was the worst as adonis swings darwins punches his rib leaving adonis falling to the grown in pain, "please adonis, 'please,get up, you can do this please," i said he gets up as he coninues to fight darwin. but it was the same darwin kept hitting his rib cage as i get scared and worried "stop adonis," i said as he coninued to fight, he was stumbling as darwin punches him a few times in the face then his stomach to his rub cage again and again and again. "ay you can't do that!" i yelled as i walked up "you can't fucking do that!" i yelled darwin kept doing it as i got in and grabbed him  then body slammed him as i punched him in the face a few times before rocky got me "YOU FUCKING CHEATED!" I yelled "oh dear it looks like hustler just pissed off lil baby, by the way  he was hitting creed, she isn't lying that's cheating and that could cause him to be disqualified," the commentator said the referee blows the whistle.

I breath as the continued to fight "roky stop it," i said to rocky as adonis ends up on the ground as they count down "6,7,8,9,10" darwins raises his hand in victory as his fans cheer. i grew pissed as that was cheating and he should've never won. i went up to the ring as i tapped darwin's shoulder he turns and smirks "what? you got a problem?" i smirk then punched him dead in the jaw as i punch him in the stomach hard then kocked him down team creed cheered. i wave at his face "don't forget nigga, i'm a wrestler," i smirked as i walked back over to adonis as they got him up "adonis" i said he looks at me as he was sad.

We went to the back as rocky helps adonis change. i sat outside tapping my foot, i was crying. Because of what darwin did. soon the door opened as i see rocky "he wants you," he said i nodded and went as i see him sitting down. i went over to him as he had his down, i grab the back of his head as i rub it gently, i cried as try to wipe my tears "i fucking failed you," he said "no no no, you didn't it was his fault and he cheated, adonis you're a winner to me, i don't give a fuck about what they think," i said he looks up "i tried so hard, i tried to beat him, for you," i nodded and bent down and kissed his forehead "I'm proud of you adonis, you're a winner to me," i said he nods as he tries to get up but with me help "ah fuck,' he holds side "is it broken?" i asked "no i don't think so, it just hurts," i nodded as i help him walk out.