Chapter 3:My fight

*This Song goes with this chapter*

Next Thursday

I was in the back as i get ready for my fight, as i take deep breathes "ok you got this bria, carmella is quite cocky, but other than that you're gonna win this," marvin says i nodded as my outfit stood out.

*pretend it's gold and black*

It was almost time to start as rocky and adonis came in, i smiled "hey baby creed," he grabs me lifting me up "stop adonis," i laughed "take it back," he said "i take it back," i giggle he puts me down "you ready bria?" he asked we fist bump as i smiled at rocky "you'll do great bria," he said "thanks rocky," we fist bump as they leave "alright i'm finna go," he said he grabs my face as he butt heads "you got this, it's alright to be nervous, it's normal, but don't let that stop you from winning this match," i nodded "you're a fighter, strong and brave, you got this, she hits you you hit back, she takes you down, you take her down, you fight till the end," i nod as i take a deep breath "you ready?" he asked "mhm, let's go get'em," i said "let's go get'em," we fist bump as  he leaves.

i walk out as i wait for my cue. "introducing Carmella!" the annoucer says her music comes on as she comes out smirking and doing her entrance. she goes into the ring and grabes the mic "wow, it's nice being back, but i don't think it will be nice for lil baby," she smirked and here it goes with her cocky ass "she thinks she's all that just because her father was the greatest wrestler, with all respect, i'm a big fan of him, but not her, who does she think she is, believing that she could be the greatest more like her ass can be the worst," she said some people were cheering and other were booing. "start my intro," i said as i was already ready to just run out there and beat her ass now but i'm gonna give her her spotlight but now im coming. Flawless remix Starts as the lights went dark flashing as i come out slowly, i do my intro as the lights flicker. People cheered loudly as the lights went on and i had a smirk on my face.

I walk up into the ring as i go in her face "what were you saying?" i asked she rolled her eyes as i grabbed the mic "so continue on with your shit talk," i said but she stood silent "exactly, first i just want to tell you, if you're gonna be  a real wrestler, you shouldn't be scared to say it to my face when i come," people cheered "you're a fake ass bitch and you know it, you're scared to even say that shit you were just saying before i got here because you know i'll beat your ass," i said "i would've did what bella did when you were talking shit about her and i would've just ran my ass out here and beat your ass," i said as people were cheering and yelling "but know everyone deserves a spotlight, i let you have yours but now it's mine and i wanna see you do something about it," i dared as people ooed and cheered, she was glaring at me as i throw the microphone "do something!" i yelled.

Soon she ran to me  as i pounced her slamming her down as i punched and punched her but the referee pulled me off "no, yall two go to the ends," he said i went to my corner as i was ready she did to. "come on bria!" i hear adonis yell the bells rings as i walk ed around waiting for her soon she charged as  she goes to swing  but i grab her hand then punched her in the stomach, i grab her hair and pulled her to the rope as she bounced back then i hit hard as she fell to the ground, people were cheering as i grabbed her leg lifting it up holding it, he started counting as carmella reject andi got up quick as she kicked me in the leg then hit me in my face as i stumbled back, soon she grabbed me as she slams me to the ground i yelp in pain as she looked at the crowd.