Chapter 7

Cameron POV:
I looked up in the celling as I was laying on my bed. I could hear Chaz and Jay arguing. Wait until I tell them I kissed Ariel. We can't all like the same girl. This shit is complicated.

"THEN WHY INVITE HER OVER IF YOU I CALLED DIBS." Jay screamed from the hallway.

"SHES NOT THE LAST PIECE OF PIZZA IN A BOX AND I DIDN'T JUST EAT HER. YOU CAN'T CALL DIBS ON HER."I heard Chaz screamed.

I can't take it I need to sleep.
I opened my room door an stepped in the hallway.

"Both of you shut the fuck up and go to your beds people are tryna fucking sleeping." I said camly and went back in my room.

I soon heard the slams of doors.
Ah. Peace and Quiet.
Wait I kissed Ariel.

Ariel POV:
Cameron just kissed me.
Why did he do that. He can't kiss me. Wait he just fucking did.

"Hey babygirl." My dad said planting a kiss on my forehead as I sat down on the couch.
He been spending alot of time at the studio him and TJ I hardly see them. I miss spending time with them.

"Hey Dad." I said smiling slightly.

"What's wrong?"he asked with a frown.

"If I tell you would you not get mad." I said nervously.

"Did you have sex I mean am ok with you being sexually active I just need to know are you using protection wait your having sex aren't yo-"

"Dad no am not having sex thats a conversation you need to have with Aria." I said laughing a little.

"Wait Aria's having sex but she's my little girl I'll beat her ass."he said getting upset.

"So it's okay for me to have sex?" I asked smirking.

"No it's not but your gonna be 17 soon and Aria's only 14 Ariel 14." He said shaking his head repeatedly.

"Enough about Aria what did you want to tell me?" He asked I could see he wasn't focus.

My parents are parents they talk to you about sex and let you know it okay but were supposed to come to them if we're thinking about do it or if we already doing it. Aria didn't go to dad nor mom about it.and I know that hurts dad because Aria's hiding things from him and maybe I shouldn't have said anything but it kinda came out.

"Go dad go talk to her." I said smiling weakly.

"Are sure you did have to tell me something?" He asked confused.

"Not it can wait go upstairs and talk to Aria." I said pushing him up.

"If you say love you babygirl." He said kissing my cheek and going upstairs.

I went upstairs to my room and locked the door. I went into the bathroom and and ran a bath. I got my speaker and connected it to my phone. I got into the tub.

"I can't explain it am into you and single thing never felt no way about no dude believe it when I say that am I feeling you." I sang along with the song.

I got out of the tube and dried my body with a towel. I decided to get dressed in the bathroom as my clothes are already in the bathroom.

 I decided to get dressed in the bathroom as my clothes are already in the bathroom

I changed into that and put my all black bonnet. I brushed my teeth and then went into my room. I watched TV for awhile but then I heard some knocks on my window and to my surprise I saw Jay.

"What do you want." I said with and attitude and opening my  window .
My room was on the second floor not to high but it was close to a tree. He was sitting in the tree that was close to my room the a big enough branch hanging right in front of my window for him to walk on.

"I wanted to talk to can I come in?" He asked smirking.

Oh that smirk.

"Fine." I said moving aside so he could enter my room.

"So why were you at my house?" He asked looking around my room.

"Chaz offered to help with a video idea I mean you said you would help me but you weren't home." I said rolling my eyes.

"I was dealing with something and keep rolling them eyes." He winked at me.

"Your so gross." I said sitting on my bed.

"Am loving this outfit but don't wear it out because I will ripped them shorts off you." He said seriously.

"Nigga please I wear what I want ok when you become my father then you tell me what to wear." I said looking at my nails.

"I don't want to become your father I want to become your daddy." He said sitting next to me.

"Mane chill out." I said pushing his head slightly.

"Alright but on a serious note who you want me or Chaz?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Neither." I said moving away from him on the bed.

"Oh really." He said getting closer to me.

"Yes." I said backing back into the bedframe.

"I could do wonderful things to you ma." He whispered in ear.

"Um." I said dumfounded.

He got up and the left the way he came out the window and like that I was left confused.What the hell is going on?I closed my window and then sat on my bed for a second tryna process all of this.

The date with Chaz.
The kiss with Cameron.
The encounter with Jay.

I have feelings for 3 guys.
Oh wait don't forget Mark he was my first crush.

I have feelings for 4 guys.

I quickly drifted off to sleep with all these thoughts on my mind. I need to deal with this but right now I need some sleep.