Chapter 9

Ariel POV:

"I'll have steak and cheesey potatoes s steak all the way done please." I said passing the waiter back the menu. We are now seated at a new fancy restaurant my parents wanted to try and they just had to invite the Warren's. My uncle Gilly and The twins are here so it's not so bad. But when I see  Calvin and Aria Glaring at each other every chance they got I start to second guess that thought. I currently sat between Caia and Kymara thank God mom let me invite them. Mama says friends are good but some are fake and watch your back.

"So Ariel how old are you?" Chara asked me sipping her wine.

"Am 16 am gonna be 17 in March." I said smiling at her.

"Oh my you look very mature for a 16 year old." She said shocked at my age.

Well how old did you think I was 20? I aksed in my head.

"Well My mama said I matured fast." I gave her a fake smile she starting to piss me off.

Caia kicks me under the table. I see her tryna hold back her laugh.

"So your going to be a junior?" Armon asked his hands foled.

"Yes sir." I said in a clam tone.

"So is Jay." She said motioning to Jay.

He looked bored and forced to be here but it wasn't him I was worried about it was Cameron I can't seem to get him out of my head everytime I think about Him my heart explodes all over again. It's hard trying not to look at him while he seated face across from me. Maybe I do like Camreon. But what about Chaz and Jay and Mark. You know what Mark broke my heart he's out of the picture.

"Here you go miss will that be all?" I looked up to a smiling waiter resting my plate of steak ant cheesey potatoes down.

"Yes thank you." I said smiling back at her.

"Oh and by the way am loving the two piece brings out your eyes." The waiter says with a smile.

"Thank you very much." I return her a smile and then she nods and leaves the table.

"So Aria I didn't here you get in last night where were you?" Dad asked staring at Aria oh boy here we go dad's mad and Aria's in trouble.

"I came home very late I was at a friends house." Aria stared at her plate of food.

"Does this friend have a name?" Dad asked he anger raging.

"Yes he does." Aria answered proudly.

"Then why didn't you invite him to dinner?" Dad asked his angered face replaced with a fake smile. I looked at mom who is gently rubbing his hand. Mom is our family weakness. I looked over at TJ he nods his head to let me know to step in.

"So dad how's work at the studio going?" I asked in a nervous voice.

TJ nods with agreement my father loves to share his life at the studio with us.

"Well honey thanks for asking were almost done with the song just a few more adjust meants." Dad said proudly smiling at me.

"That's great can't wait to hear it." I said smiling back at him.

"So is this a rap song?" Chara's twin Caira asked. She is currently sitting on the side of my uncle Gilly. I heard they went on a date but hey you didn't hear it from me.

"Well it's kinda rap and hip hop mixed together." Dad said in a clam voice.

"So Ari when is your new song coming out?" Armon asked looking at my mom.

"Well next week seems about right I can't wait." Mom said smiling to herself.

"Thats great am happy that the both of you are getting music out there." Armon said looking at my mom and dad.