Chapter 14

Ariel POV:

Am currently at my first real party and it lit as hell. I seen mark but not his baby mama. When we walked in all eyes was on us. Chico just held my closer to him as we entered the party.

"Thissssss parttyyyyy soooooo littttttt Arrrriiiiieeellllll." Caia said as she walked up to me.

"Yeah babe come let's get you water." I said grabbing her hand she was stumbling so I helped her walk. Then I seen Jay walk over a help me carry her to the kitchen. I gave her some water but she just refused to drink it.

There wasn't nobody in the kitchen.

"Jay look I'm sorry for leading on and I feel horrible because well I thought I liked you but I didn't I mean i did but then I didn't." I blurted.

"Its fine ma." He said laughing.

"Its just I know how it feels to lead on by someone you liked." I said with a small frown.

"Its fine Ariel I realized that I need to get over you. I like you and well I realized we need to be friends. It's good for me and you." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks." I said as I broke the hug.

"Um Ariel Caia's puking." Chaz said as he came in the kitchen.

I ran into the living room and saw my drunk friend puking her guts out. I got to get her cleaned up.

"hey az where your bathroom at." I said as Cameron and Chico help me carry her to the bathroom.

I went I there and get some tissue and wiped her mouth from the vomit. There was alittle it on her top but not to much. I wiped it off. Then I heard a knock. It was Kymara she brought 3 bottles of water.

"You have to get sober." I said handing Caia the water.

She drank a little then started to drink all. Then the next bottle. Then the last one. I left the bathroom before making sure Caia was ok. I need a drink. I know like why you ain't carry the girl home. I just dont want be there right now. Am bored. I went into the kitchen and headed straight for the Hennessy. I took a 2 shots then another two then two more after that. Then the bottle was taken away from me.

"No more sis." Clinton or Clayton said.

"Heyyy amm tryna have soommmmee funn here." I said reaching for the bottle.

"You're drunk Ariel." He said looking confused or concerned.

"No am not." I said laughing.

"Ugh where did she go?"I heard a familiar voice said.

"Shes drunk." Clinton said.

"What?" Chico said rushing over to me.

"I'm fine move out the way." I said stumbling.

"Ariel you good." Cameron asked helping me walk.

"I'm fine." I said attempting to walk.

"Ok she's not fine we have to carry her home." Jay said.

"Right Ariel where are your car keys." Chaz said.

"I will take her." Chico said coming next to me.

"No we live right across from her." Cameron said pulling me a little.

"Its fine am her boyfriend." Chico said pulling me a little.

"Fake boyfriend." I said giggling.

"Where Ariel- oh no." Kymara said as she entered the kitchen with Caia who was still a little drunk.