A new start

Aarav: i miss you mama...

Avni: i too miss you...

neil was happy but was not understanding anything....

Avni looks at all of them who are in confuse....

Avni: this is part of my plan... neil was shocked....

flashback:

when Avni entered the house doctor signals to Avni that they are coming....and ask her to be prepared....

in the hall Avni was only present there and goons enters into the house and kidnap's Avni while Avni throws the chit with out any one notice and pretends....that she is unconcious..

doctor reads the chit and execute the plan... he sees that neil was busy and aarav was wake...he goes near him and says something...

aarav gave a bright smile to him...

flashback

neela: 1 min Avni....

virat: maa listen..

flashback:

Avni and virat were in the market suddenly fire started spreading...people were running here and there..

the shop were Avni and virat were present that to caught fire...

virat : di you go from here but Avni was not listening to him....

virat: pushes Avni out from the fire but he got stuck there...

Avni sees virat was about to come out of the fire but virat slips and falls down...

avni was in shock that she faints at the spot and the wooden door falls on her....

flashback ends...

neela and neil all were in tears 

Avni and virat: maa see we are fit and fine in front of you...the trio hugs each other..

pandit: marriage is there or not...

all smiles but neil was standing like  a statue...

neela: Avneil,virat and maya i want you to start a new life... mandap is also ready i want you guys to marry...

maya: maa i not ready to marry virat... i want some time..

virat: sorry...he was pleading her but maya was in no mood....virat eyes travel's to maya's baby bump..he was having tears in his eyes as he was not with her..

maya: virat please don't cry...and hugs him....

Avni goes near neil with aarav..

Avni was about to hug neil but he hugs aarav...

neela: first you guys marry each other and then you can fight...

raghuvendra was shocked to see virat and Avni....

Avni sees her dad after ages same goes with virat....both goes near him while he was having tears in his eyes...

both hugs him.....while he too hug them..

aarav: papa please naa marry mama i want see you both getting married...before i was not present in the marriage right. but were i am papa..

avneil was shocked while all gave smile 

finally both the pairs agreed married each other aarav was most happiest person as he was seeing there mama papa's wedding.....