Don't give me your Mom voice

Recap; 

"Are you calling me a liar?"

Current:

You lay there, his/her claws digging into your PC fur. LN had the warning tone in his/her voice- the mom tone, younger kits and apprentices called it. 

How dare LN call you a liar! She's/He's the liar! It was never said that you had to bring back seven pieces of prey!

You growl out loud. "Get off me, LN."

"I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Was that you trying to order your leader around?" LN crooned, make you cringe. 

There were a few whispers, and that was when you noticed the whole clan was staring at you. 

"I'm waiting for an answer, YN." 

You bare your teeth and shove LN off of you with your hind legs. A disrespectful gesture, yes. Necessary? Probably not. 

"Yes. I am calling you a liar." You say bluntly, surprised at your confidence. "It is wrong to falsely accuse me of calling you a liar, when it is indeed the truth. Starclan, all of them above, know what you speak is false."

The clan members surrounding you gasp. Bringing Starclan into it had taken some guts. 

LN backed away, startled. "StarClans input is not needed, YN" He/She says, suddenly soft and kind, but almost in the way a mother would scold a child.

"Don't give me your mom voice." You snap angrily. "You don't get to go all foxhearted on me, and then act like we're best friends."

You open and close your mouth, not believing you just called your leader a foxheart. 

 LN smiled. "Why don't you go hunt for the whole clan? I want the prey pile to be full. Take......WaspWhisker with you." LN turns and runs into her/his den, leaving you, and the rest of the clan,  shocked and confused. 

Skip to the page after the next page.