Chapter 30: The Glitch.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callies pov:

I gave each of the supernaturals a task to do.

All should complete their tasks within a week.

I hope they do everything right because if they don't I would not have mercy.

But I'm sure they want to be safe because after I instructed them on what to do Xavier gave all of them one of his nasty glares.

They may all be from high ranks but no matter who you are, the glare Xavier gives you will make you tremble to death.

We left no mans land and went to Luke's pack.

We includes Xavier, Luke, and Vito.

Xavier was a bit unsure about Vito but I told him how he saved me, again might I add.

Just as we neared the pack house, Vito started acting very weird.

He jumped up and down, and screamed.

We were all confused at his behavior .

"Vito what's wrong!?" I asked.

"I..." he screamed, "I don't know."

"Why are you doing this?" Luke asked worried.

"This has never happened to me," he said.

He suddenly started running to the house.

"I can't control my legs!" he yelled in frustration.

All of us ran after him.

He could hurt a pack member if he can't control himself.

"Coming through! I can't control myself!" Vito yelled as he ran.

People kept making way for us to pass.

Vito stood behind a door and started breathing heavily, "what on earth is happening?"

"Maybe there is something behind that door, go in!" I said.

"No don't, you're unpredictable! You can't control yourself, you might hurt my pack!"

"I wouldn't let you in if you were in my pack," Xavier said, "my pack is my priority."

"Well as a Luna, I encourage him to go in! We are here behind him, and we could stop anything from happening!"

"No it's too much of a risk," Luke said.

"Then why won't you call your best warriors to be here with us behind Vito?"

He sighed, "fine but if anything happens it's on you."

"None of my business alpha," I smiled.

Xavier growled, "don't talk to him like that."

"I shouldn't talk to my brother like that?"

"Your what?"

"Brother, half brother"

"So Mason.."

"No Mason and Alpha Luke are not related."

"Oh I misunderstood."

"Don't you always," I shook my head.