Lullaby

𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒

In the late night, the stars shined brightly. In all of their glory, they stared down the palace with such intensity. Small mewls could be heard from a specific room. You pushed aside the soft, white silk, padding your feet across the floor. Just as slowly as you opened the door, you pushed it closed in order to avoid disturbing the sleeping figure in the room. As you stalked towards your destination, a furry companion tagged along, softly nuzzling her head against your leg.

Walking into the room of your small one, you smiled softly upon the sight. He looked just like his father. Those beautiful violet orbs gleamed in the dark, crying out for attention. You walked over to the crib, carefully picking up the little bundle of joy. He released a small cry from the sudden action. You quietly cooed. Once he had seen you, all had gone silent. You gently rocked the child in your arms, all while approaching the window, in which his crib was placed in front of. You soothingly shushed the infant as he giggled from the sight of the moon. To him, it looked like a strange shape. To you, it was a memory of he came to be.
You couldn't help but release another smile as your baby fondly cuddled into your arms.

The serene sight had been witnessed by a certain pharaoh who had crept in from behind your figure. You had yet to notice him, as you began singing a lullaby. A gentle hum grew into sweet sound. You sang quietly to your child, as he fell back asleep. The same melody he fell asleep to, was the same melody your husband fell in love with.

The king smiled to himself as he watched his loved ones. You were the sunshine in his eyes. He loved you both dearly. His beautiful little boy.
He considered him to be a gift from the gods themselves.

You placed your child back into his crib. Yawning softly, you felt fatigue creep back into you as you turned. It all suddenly disappeared upon the sight of your beloved husband. You flushed from embarrassment before whispering,

"What are you doing here my love? You should be sleeping"

The pharaoh walked closer to you before wrapping his hands around you, holding you in place. He pulled you closer before leaning in. A deep strong voice caressed your ears with its sound,

"I wanted to see you both"

The king tilted his head to press a soft, heartfelt kiss onto your lips. You leaned in, not wanting the feeling to end. He gently cupped your cheek. Your eyes quickly flashed to the thought of your infant,

"How considerate of you. Although I would love to stay here, let's go before you wake the little one"

A low heavy chuckle arose from his throat before he nodded in agreement. You both cuddled into each other, looking back at your child longingly,

"He'll be alright with us, dearest one"

You smiled, planting a tender kiss on his forehead,

"He'll be alright with a father like you"

𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒𓄟𓋴𓁒