WOULD YOU MIND RELEASE

ZION'S POV

we were all sitting in the living room and i'm scrolling thru my twitter. i come across a fan that said would you mind is out in the east coast. issa bop and i love it!!! "guys." they all turn and look at me. "what is it baby?" brandon says. "would you mind cams out in the east coast!!! fans are already streaming and listening to it!!" they looked at me and they all got in their snaps and started lives screaming "WOULD YOU MIND IS OUT!!!" after interacting with the fans and fooling around we get some dinner from chick fil a and then we go and have some fun in the park. we go on the swings, slides, monkey bars, firefighters pole and all that great shit. then we went home and went into our rooms.

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️

when we got to our room brandon tackled me to the bed and just kissed me. "u looked so fine when we left the house and i wanted to fuck so bad baby." he kisses my neck and i let out a groan. he takes off my shirt and then he kisses down my chest, then my v-line and then he tugged at the hem of my boxers. this boy right here is teasing the fuck outta me right now it's a crime. he pulls my boxers down and looks at me as if he was asking for consent. i moan and say "please bee. i need u." brandon chuckles and says "anything for you daddy." then he licks my tip and deepthroats like crazy. this man has the best head game ever. "brandon i'm about to cum." "cum for me baby." and with that i shoot a load in his mouth and he swallows while grinning and me.

i flip us over and i start to kiss him and suck on his neck as he moans. i kiss all the down his body and in his inner thighs. "zion quit teasing me please." i slap his thigh and whisper in his ear "that's not my name brandon. what's my name?" "d-d-d-daddy. ur name is daddy." and with that i slam into him giving him no time to adjust to my size. tears were coming down his eyes and i slowed down and kissed him. soon all u could hear were bee's moans, my grunts, and skin slapping. "fuck daddy i'm gonna cum." "hold it baby, hold it." after a few more strokes i pulled out and cummed on his stomach while brandon cummed on my chest. "fuck bee." i flopped beside him. "that was so good z." i chuckle

"we should get some sleep. we're gonna have to do some interviews tomorrow and that is gonna be early tomorrow so u are gonna need some sleep. btw ur gonna be sore tomorrow. just saying." "whatever u say babe. i love u. so so so much." "i love u too bee. u know what after the interviews i'm gonna come out to my parents and i would like it if u come with me for support?" he kisses me again and smiles. "of course i'll be there for u baby. i love u so so so much. i'm glad ur going to talk about it with ur parents. if they aren't going to be positive about it then ur always welcome to come with me and my family anytime." i look at my love and just smile. i feel so loved and cared for by this wonderful man. he is my everything and i'm going to show that to him one day.

"get some sleep bee. i love u. make sure u get up early if not i'll wake u up." i kiss him and he snuggles into my chest. "goodnight babe." "goodnight my love." that was the last thing i said before i went to sleep with my wonderful king next to me.

hey guys author here and i rlly hope i guys enjoyed that chapter. btw the first time i ever wrote smut so if it's bad i'm srry. also this chapter is short and i'm sorry but my grandma had a knee replacement surgery so i'm helping her out so i'm going to try and post as much as i can but it'll be short chapters. i love u guys and i hope u guys have a great rest of ur morning, day, or night.

- Naila🖤🙂