CATHERINE HAILEE KUWONU ARREAGA

ZION'S POV

"her name is catherine hailee kuwonu arreaga." i say. we discussed the name before coming here and we decided to put my last name as her middle name, and to honor her strong aunty hailee her first middle name is hailee. we put arreaga at the end because it sounded better. (thanks @-lionheartporter for giving me the name)

"it sounds beautiful. thank u for adopting her. u can take her home right now." she says with a soft smile.

"thank u so so so so much." we both say.

we put catherine in the carseat and took her home. we got there and we decided that we are gonna change her and give her a tour of the house.

"okay catherine, so this is ur room. there's ur crib, ur changing station, ur closet, and all of ur toys." brandon says. "oh and look. this is the best part." he sits down with her in the rocking chair. "over here, ur daddy and I will rock u to sleep while singing u some of our songs. we are gonna sing u all of our songs because they are amazing." i smile. brandon is honestly the greatest father to our daughter. soon my phone starts ringing and i see that it's austin.

"hey what's up man?" i say.

"hey the guys and i wanna meet up at ur place. is that cool?" he asks.

"yea that's fine. brandon and i have a surprise for u guys anyway."

"okay cool. see u then z."

"see u then austin."

i hang up the phone and walk back over to catherine. she's so gorgeous. she looks just like brandon. maybe she can me my baby c. it sounds great. i have my baby b and my baby c. i like it no.... I LOVE IT!!! soon after playing with catherine and just admiring her i hear the doorbell ring.

"i'll go get it baby. stay with catherine and u can come out and surprise them." i say to brandon, he nods and smiles before turning back to catherine. i run downstairs and open the door to see three familiar ass guys.

"what's poppin everyone?" everyone daps me up and walks in to the house. "guys sit down. this is serious and u know me... i don't get serious." they all laugh.

"hey where's brandon?" nick asks.

"well that's a part of the surprise." i say with a smirk. " so recently brandon and i have made a sudden yet wonderful change in our life and we could not be happier. so we want to introduce u to our daughter-"

"- catherine hailee kuwonu arreaga. our beautiful child." brandon says coming out the nursery.

"holy crap. so i'm an uncle. y'all already know that imma be the best uncle getting my lil niece the drip that come out every season." nick says. we all laugh. all of the guys get to hold and play with her and brandon and i just smile. it took a lot to get to where we are today. arguments, doubts, trust issues, all of the regular issues in marriage. but at the end of the day, i love brandon and i don't think i'm gonna stop. i love him so much. and i'm so lucky and happy that i get to have this future with him. this is everything i've ever wanted and i'm so glad that i have an amazing person to share it with. and that is how we met and two amazingly different strangers FELL IN LOVE.

hey guys author here and this is it. the last chapter. i will be letting u guys know when the other book will be up as i am balancing writing with school. but i hope u guys enjoyed my first book and i hope this will make u laugh smile cry and give u life. that's why i like writing. i like escaping reality sometimes so this was a perfect instinct of that. but other than that i hope u all have an amazing rest of ur morning day or night. thank u and thank u for reading strangers in love❤️.

- Naila🖤🙂