BABY TIME

BRANDON'S POV

we are finally getting a baby!! i've been wanting a kid since forever and we are finally going to get one. yesterday night we bought everything for the baby and cleared out one of the guest rooms for the baby. this baby is about to be spoiled by her daddies and uncles. like hella spoiled. we bought everything from blankets, to clothes, to air forces🙄, to painting the wall, to buying a crib and assembling it, and to just finishing the room at 4 in the morning. did i mention that we had to go to the adoption center at 8 in the morning? EIGHT IN THE MOTHAFUCKING MORNING!! but u know what, it's gonna be worth it.

i got out of bed at 7 and showered and threw some clothes on. i woke up to see zion scrolling through his phone fully clothed in the living room.

"are u ready to go baby bee?" he says pecking my lips. i blush at this even though he's fine it a countless amount of times. he still never fails to make me blush doing the smallest things to me.

"yea let's go adopt our baby girl." i say running to the car. we get in the car and start jamming to rock witchu because it's a fucking bop. then we get to the adoption center. we walk in and are immediately greeted by a nice young lady who just smiles at us from the front desk.

"hi how may i help u?" she says with a bright smile.

"hi we want to adopt a baby. preferably a newborn girl by any chance." i saw sheepishly.

"of course right this way." she says opening a door and leading the way.

we walk in and we go through all of the newborn babies and we see the nurses take care of each and every one of the babies. i absolutely am in love and want to adopt all of them but i sadly can't do that so i have to suffice with one.

"do you want to come in and take a look?" she says.

"of course we do." zion says his eyes lighting up like christmas lights.

"make sure u guys get some hand sanitizer before u walk in and touch the babies." she asks.

we walk in and put some hand sanitizer in our hands and rub it in. then we walk around and then we see a baby sucking on its thumb with little curls on her head. she's so adorable and she looks like the perfect mixture of us. i turn to look at zion to see that he has tears in his eyes.

"she's so perfect zion. we have to." i say with tears threatening to spill.

"we're gonna take her." zion says.

"perfect i'll go get the papers for u guys to sign. do u guys have a car seat for her?"

"yes we do it's in our car. we also bought her some clothes to wear." i say

"that's perfect let me just go grab this paperwork for u." she says her smile beaming.

"thank u." i say.

after a few minutes of playing with the baby the nice girl comes back with the paperwork. we sign our names and then she hands us another paper.

"so what are we gonna name this gorgeous girl?" she asks.

"her name is..."

hey guys author here. i hope u enjoy this chapter. the next one is unfortunately going to be the last chapter and then i will be starting  the austwin book!!! so i need name ideas. i will be posting this on my question board as well so i need ideas. like the whole name. first middle last. all of it. other than that i hope u guys have a wonderful rest of ur morning, day, or night.

-Naila🖤🙂