Strong Bond

Yunlan and Shen Wei were enjoying that heated moment but Wei was the one who wouldn't want to stop and let go of Yunlan.

Whenever he feels that Yunlan wants to pull away he grabs him more.

They kissed for a long time until they feel tired and out of breath.

The heavy breaths are heard in the silent big room.

Shen Wei finally let go of Yunlan's lips slowly.

Yunlan was caressing Shen Wei's hair and laying beside of him in the bed.

"How was that?" Yunlan asked as he was looking at the man in his arms.

"I loved it, I didn't know that kisses could taste this sweet?" Wei hugged Yunlan.

"I need to go back to my room stop being clingy" Yunlan laughed at Shen Wei.

"Sleep here with me" Shen Wei loved that fact that he is accepting Yunlan's body without any fear.

"I am being healed, I am happy let's sleep like this" Shen Wei said tightening his grip on Yunlan.

"Ok, Shen Wei" Yunlan just gave up, they went under the cover and hugged softly.

"You know Shen Wei after today I can assure you that in no time you will be able to date" Yunlan said making sure to distract Shen's thoughts about him.

"Yeah, I am happy that finally I will have someone to love in my life" he meant Yunlan but the other one didn't get it.

"Yeah" Yunlan closed his eyes now and was deep asleep.

Shen Wei raised his head to look at Yunlan's face.

He was caressing him,

"I can't believe we kissed we shared the same breath and I tasted your saliva, it's just insane" he pressed a gentle kiss on Yunlan's lips.

"I know what Chu meant now, I am glad you are the person in my heart but am I the one in your heart my Yunlan" Shen Wei said inwardly while looking at his sleeping man.

"Mm I love how you smell, I think am going crazy for you" Shen Wei doesn't know how to interpret his feelings, he doesn't know how to act now as he developed such a new sensation towards his Yunlan.

The next morning Shen Wei woke up first and found himself in Yunlan's embrace as he was hugging him strong.

"Yunlan your too strong" he tries to escape Yunlan's grip but couldn't.

"Just stay for few minutes more" Yunlan actually felt that Shen Wei is running away but he did not allow him.

"Ok" Shen Wei just surrendered and closed his eyes in Yunlan's arms enjoying his warmth.

Later Wei felt heavy his Yunlan was on top of him.

"Hey get off me you are suffocating me" Shen Wei tried to push Yunlan.

"Didn't you ask me to sleep with you last night" Yunlan was teasing him.

"Yes but not kill me" he pushed him hard and went to take a shower. He was blushing.

Yunlan was leaving to his room, he opened the door to be face to face with Shen's mom.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She was mad seeing him looking like that, it was clear he had spent the night here.

"Well I spent the night here, what else could I be doing?" He provoked her anger strong.

"How dare you?" She took a step close to him.