twelve

after clearing most of the blood from his torso and to his knuckles, i started to apply healing solution with some cotton wool.

"how'd you learn how to do this?" he wondered, watching me closely.

i shrugged at the question, "had to learn from an early age, my mom was always too scared to do it herself".

i held back from explaining more as i realised that i've never been down this path with jack, and from the look he was giving me, i could tell that he knew i wasn't comfortable with this all yet.

"well i'm glad that you're here" he spoke up for me.

"woah" i furrowed my brows at him. "is jack gilinsky going soft on me?".

"you're the one who can't stay away from me".

"please, the only reason that we interact is because you're my best friend's twin brother".

"interact? is that what they call fucking nowadays?" he cockily retorted. "but it's also because i can give you insane orgasms".

i scoffed, "don't flatter yourself, you're good jack but not that good. i'm sure i can do better to you".

jack smiled, clearing his throat, "i mean, seeing you on your knees in front of me is kinda turning me on, so prove it".

i rolled my eyes and stood up, now bending towards him instead to clean him up more. i watched his eyes drift to the cleavage spilling out of the vest crop top i was wearing.

i huffed, holding back a smile, "do you ever stop?".

jack shook his head, gliding his tongue along his bottom lip, "no".

he caressed my cheek, bringing my face closer to his and slowly attached his lips to mine. i kissed him back, enjoying every second until i came to my senses.

"jack," i said, pulling away and standing upright. "i need to get this blood off you".

"but i'm fine" he shook his head.

i pursed my lips, trying to find a second thought but it was crazy how quickly i gave in to it and leant down to kiss him again.

i dropped the cleaning towel and climbed onto his lap, straddling him with my legs on either side.

jack held my cheek before placing kisses away from my lips and down to my neck. i started to lift up my chin to give him more access.

"you need to stop doing this" i breathed with my eyes fluttering shut at the sensation against my skin.

"doing what?" jack asked between kisses.

"this, because you know that—" a small moan emerged as jack purposely caught me off guard by sucking lightly. "...you know that it was just supposed to be a one time thing".

jack looked at me, shaking his head with a pleased smile, " i think we've gone way passed that now".

i'd agree, and i know that i want him right now even though this would make it the third time that we're being sexual with one another.

i chuckled at his answer and cupped his face to start kissing him again, just before jack held onto my body and flipped us over so that he was now hovering over me on the bed.

we both began removing our own clothes until we were left in our underwear. as our lips connected again, jack's fingers quickly found the middle of my underwear and he worked his way to making me moan and near to my edge.

after i came undone, i gently pushed jack back by his chest.

"take these off" i said him, gesturing to his underwear. his eyes widened slightly at this new confidence he was seeing before he quickly did as told.