9) He asks you for your number

Okay, one more obvious sign that a guy likes you.

A guy asks you for your number = he likes you. Period.

The only time a guy asks you for your number, and doesn’t like you, is if he needs your info for some really obvious reason like… you can get him in touch with some other important person, or you can help him out with something, you know what I mean. Use logic. Go with your guts.

If he makes up some relatively dumb reason to ask for your number, you know he just wants to have a way to keep in touch with you, ask you out on a date etc. Now this also depends on the situation… if you’re at a bar and he asks for your number, that’s an obvious sign. But if you work or study together, or if you just see this guy every now and then, and he asks for your number, that’s a good sign.

The problem is, shy guys that like you might not want to be too obvious about the number – because they assume that if they ask for your number, you’ll assume they like you. So they have to come up with some good excuse. If you want to find out if he likes you, make up the excuse yourself. Throw in a bait and see if he bites.

Come up with something that is a really good excuse for him to ask for your number. Some event or something. He might have been waiting for the perfect opportunity.

Say something obvious so he knows he won’t be rejected if he asks, throw in the bait and then wait if he gets the message and asks for your number.