Smoke Break

💫   💫   💫
🌸Aiyana🌸

 AIYANA FINALLY LEFT FROM her bathroom after an hour of Rami leaving her apartment

AIYANA FINALLY LEFT FROM her bathroom after an hour of Rami leaving her apartment. She has stop her crying but it's still on her mind. Now she is in her room, her laptop is open and she has her notebook open as well. Ana decided to do some writing while she is in this mood. Rami said he'll be back soon but she tried not to think of him. The girl still can't get her head wrapped around she acted that way towards him before he left. It took some time but she realized something, and she couldn't even regret it because she knows it's true. Aiyana likes Rami. To her it's now obvious but to him it's not. When she saw that mark on his neck that's what set it off for her. Ana knows now Rami and his co-star is most likely more than friends. Maybe she would just stop liking him? Yeah right...

"I need to stop.." She says to herself out loud before shutting her notebook. As for her laptop, she did her little work on making some beats for her demos. Ana needs to send two more by next week even though she works at the cafe all next week, she'll have to make time for it.

Aiyana ended up stopping her work and closed out of the music then went to Netflix. She knew what she needed to do. Next thing you know, her rolling paper and a nice size bag of weed was in her hands. It's now going on seven in the evening and she still haven't spoken to Rami. I mean he did take her keys so she'll guess he will come back. As she was beginning to roll up her blunt, she hears keys at her front door. Aiyana continues to roll up when he enters her apartment.

"Ana?" He calls out her name. She stayed quiet for a moment, only because her heart skip a beat when he said her name.

Stop with this weak shit, Aiyana. Fuck yo heart.

"In here.." She says back in the same tone as him. His footsteps came closer to her bedroom. Rami poke his head in her room.

"Hey, you okay? You need anything?" Rami stayed in the door way. She looks over at him and chuckles.

"For one thing, you can come in. I don't bite, Ram. And no I don't need anything but a smoke." Aiyana says then shows him the finish wrapped joint. "You can join me if you want?"

Rami smiles then steps into her room. He drops her keys on her dresser and took off his jacket and shoes. Aiyana made room for him to sit or lay down. Rami took in the sight of her  room. "Nice layout in here. You really like vintage posters huh?"

"Yeah, I collect them actually. Them and vinyls." She says before lighting up. Aiyana inhale the marijuana and held it in for a few moments then exhale slowly. She pass it to Rami. "You have something you want to watch on here?"

"Whatever you want." He says before putting the blunt to his lips and inhaling. She clicks on a documentary about this kidnapping she was watching some days ago. Aiyana sits back on the headboard as Rami passes it back to her.