My baby

💫   💫   💫
🌸Aiyana🌸

💫   💫   💫🌸Aiyana🌸

🔘POV🔘

WE ARE COMING UP TO September and I've been loving spending my time in London but I did fly back to New York last weekend to get a bit of a break and check on both of our apartments. Rami likes having me here and I love being in London, half of the time he's at work but just being in the same city is just enough for us. I've been writing so much lately I just can't stop. Everything is going smoothly.

"Well, maybe you show to try to give her some space. She's just overwhelmed, Jay. It's only a few more weeks until she gives birth." I tried to help out my youngest brother as he confided in me with his problems with his girlfriend/baby mother. "Don't worry, she didn't mean to call you that.."

"Nah, Ana. She said that shit with her chest." He mumbles. Jamal is just overreacting, all Latoya did was call him punk ass nigga. I mean it's because he did want to eat what she was eating. "Mama said that Pregnant woman has bad attitudes but damn."

I finished painting my toenails as the phone sits on the table while on speaker. "Think of it as it's just the hormones talking."

"Must be because she burst into tears after I started talking my shit back."

"Jamal! I hope you didn't be too mean to her, it's not her fault she's like that." I hissed. The front door opens with Rami stepping inside taking off his sunglasses. "You need to chill out a bit."

"I said sorry to her then she slaps me. What the hell I'm supposed to do." He shouts making Rami snaps his head in my direction. My boyfriend walks over to the couch as I lean my head up pouting my lips, he pecks them then point to my phone.

"It's Jamal," I answered.

Jamal's whole attitude changes, "Is Rami there now? Ramiiiiiii, what it is my boy?!" I literally started cracking up as Rami takes a seat next to him and laughs. "I started watching that show you on. That nigga does hella drugs like damn. They ain't real right?"

"No Jamal, they aren't real it's just vitamins," Rami says back while shaking his head. "What's going on with you? Who slap you?"

"Mannnn, Latoya did. It didn't hurt or anything but still, she hit me. All because I didn't want to eat some damn pickles and caramel sauce." He explains the story again also telling Rami what she called him. I swear to you, I'm sure that Rami haven't heard much of the N-word until I came around. "I love her but man...I'm telling you Pregnant woman are something else."

"She probably didn't mean it, Mal. It's difficult for her because of her body. Just check up on her." Rami tells him as I gave him a smile. I began to fan my toenails.