You Only Live Once - Part 3

Nurse: "I'm so sorry but she did not make it."

I take a minute to process what she said and then I get up and I say...
Y/N: "Ok", I feel my legs get weak, then I fall on the floor and my eyes shut.

Louis: "Y/N! Y/N!"
My eyes open
Y/N: "She's gone it's my fucking fault!!"
Louis grab my legs then I feel his hand on my back and he picks me up I couldn't breath I feel like
my heart was gonna stop I starting balling like crazy I did not know what to think.
Louis: "It's not you're fault."
I see a tear in his eye.
Y/N: "You don't know the whole story why are you still here, YOU KNOW NOTHING PUT ME DOWN!!" He puts me down I walk to the Nurse.
"Let me see my sister"
Nurse: "I can't let you do that."
Y/N: "Why not!! She is my sister you guys couldn't save her so what the hell."
Louis: "Y/N we can't do anything."
Y/N: "Yes we can", I try to walk past the Nurse she blocks me then I try to move her then Louis grabs me. "LET GO OF ME LET ME SEE HER. ADDISON!!
ADDISON!!" While he is holding me back I kick his leg and go inside the door and run to the room I see her just there in the ER (Emergency Room) I cover my mouth Louis picks me up and he runs out the door with me to the car and buckles me down then he runs inside to get the kids I decide to stay in the car tears are still rolling down my face Louis comes out with the kids they look so confused they open the door and get in.
Ana: "Did she make it?"
Louis: "How about we go to Dairy Queen and get Ice Cream to get her off our minds."
Joel: "But what about Addison."
A tear rolls down his face then he sniffs.
Louis: "We'll come back for her."
Joel: "Ok."
Jordan: "But we always go everywhere with eachother including Addison."
I get out of the car I take a second to cry then I get back in.
Y/N: "Jordan Sometimes we'll be apart then maybe when we loose our way we might not come back."
Joel: "Don't tell me what I think you're saying."
Y/N: "No, No Jo-"
Joel starts crying.
Joel: "She is dead, No no no you're not serious."
Ana: "Omg Addison."
Jordan: "But you said she was fine." Jordans voice starts to Jidder
Joel: "ANA IT'S ALL YOU'RE FAULT!"
Y/N: "No it's not Jo-"
Joel: "yes it is."
Rachael: "Joel stop It's not."
Ana starts to cry and tries to hug Joel then he hits her.
Y/N: "Joel Stop NOW!"
Joel: "Oh you're gonna tell me to stop it's her fault sis just admit it if she wasn't a hoe that she is ADDISON WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE!! "
Y/N: "ENOUGH JOEL!"
Ana: "I'm sorry."
Joel: "oh wow well great Addison is still de-"
Louis: "You're sister said stop."
Joel: "And who are you?"
Louis: "Just a guy."
Joel: "Whatever."
Louis starts the car and takes us home through the whole drive we are quiet then when we get home the kids go straight to their room and shut the door.
Louis: "Should I stay with you for comfort it's gonna be saturday tomorrow and I can stay till sunday for."
I look at him I don't wanna sound rude so I just say..
Y/N: "Sure I guess."
Louis: "I'm sorry for tonight i tried to get there quickly she wou-"
Y/N: "No she wouldn't have made it either way I'm tired can we go to bed?"
Louis: " Yeah Should i sleep on the floor?"
Y/N: "Yeah it would be weird if we slept on the same bed but let's just go to sleep."
Louis: "Ok."
I set two pillows on the floor and a blanket on the floor for him and then my face hits the pillow and I fall right to sleep.

The Next day
I wake up I see Louis on the floor still asleep I go to the bathroom I take a shower, When I get out i smell something cooking I go to the kitchen I see Louis making breakfeast for everyone.
Louis: "Hey good morning! I made Eggs bacon and toast."
Y/N: "Oh we Usaully just eat Cereal but ok."
Louis: "Cereal? That not a serving", He laughs I let out a little grin then his smile fades away fast.
Y/N: "You don't have to pretend to be happy just because were sad."
He puts down the fork for the bacon walks over to me and  grabs my hand.
Louis: "Sometimes the people around you die and have to be strong for the people that are sad I'm not being happy on purpose."
He looks into my eyes I look into his he puts his hand on my cheek he pulls me close to him leaning in for a kiss then Ana walks in and we both back away fast.
Ana: "Hey what's cooking."
Y/N: "Um Louis made breakfeast I'll make you a plate." I open the cabinet and grab a plate and put eggs and grab two peices of back and a toast and give it to Ana.
Ana: "Thanks sis."
Y/N: "Yep eat so we can go to the park or something."
Ana: "Ok at least we have something to do today now that he is here." We laugh
Y/N: "Ha well don't get use to it."
Joel walks in he walks straight to the door I run to him and stand in front of him.
Joel: "Um need something?"
Y/N: "We have food Louis made if you want some."
Joel: "I'm fine thanks."
Y/N: "Please eat so we can go to the park or something."
Joel: "Are you not gonna act like Addison is gone or are you trying to forget her just like dad?" He walks past me and out the door I force myself not to cry and I keep it in and I turn around and go to the kids room and wake up Rachael and Jordan for breakfeast and they eat right after we go to the park and then the movies Jordan sits to the right, by me then Louis sits on the other side of me and then right next to Jordan, Ana, then Rachael we watch Avengers End Game I don't focus on the movie I just think what Joel said over in my head until I can't know more when the movie is over we go to Taco Bell and eat tacos then after I check the time.
Y/N: "It's 8:00 we should get home."
Louis: "Ok on the way if you guys are not full we can get Ice Cream."
All Three of them: "Yeahhh!"
Then on the way home we get Ice Cream then we go home and they go to their room and sleep i just stay in the room while Louis is just on his phone i groan and lay down he laughs.
Louis: "What ha?"
Y/N: "Nothing it's just I hate this house."
Louis: "Maybe next time we can go to my house."
Y/N: "It's really hard to say no to you why is that?" He laughs and I laugh.
Louis: "Maybe it's because you're just a nice person"
Y/N: "Pshh probally not."
Louis: "Ha what you don't think you are."
Y/N: "Not after....after yesterday." I couldn't hold in the tear and I just let out my tears he walks over to me and sits on my bed and hugs me I hug him back and just cry then he puts his palm on my cheek again and kisses me I kiss him back then I break the kiss he backs away fast.
Louis: "Sorry too fast."
Y/N: "Mhm."
Louis: "Sorry."
He begins to get up and when he does I grab his hand and pull him back down then I kiss him again then he grabs my leg and pulls me on top of him and takes off my shirt and leaves me in my bra then I take off his shirt and then we kiss eachother and we roll over and he is on top of me and he takes off my shorts and begins kissing me all over then he takes the rest of the clothing off me, then takes the rest of the clothes off him he looks down at me and smiles and I smile at him then goes back down and kisses me then makes his way down my neck and my stomach I let out a little moan then he kiss my lips then we lay next to eacother and I says...
Y/N: "We should go to bed."
Louis: "Ok goodnight Y/N."
Y/N: "Goodnight."
Earlier that night

I put my clothes back and go to the kitchen to get a drink and I hear the door open I go to the noise and I see it's just Joel he doesn't talk to me but he smells like weed but I don't comfront him then I go back the kitchen I see one of mom's guys.
Guy: "Hey beautiful."
Y/N: "What did you get tired of my mom or do you need a beer."
Guy: "You know I could use a beer but I could use you."
Y/N: "Oh that's something you're not gonna have."
Guy: "I could if I wanted to."
Y/N: "What are you gonna do rape me then kill me because it's not gonna happen."
He walks up to me I back up a little he puts his hand on my shoulder I back up he grabs my hand and pulls me to him he picks me up and puts me on the counter I kick him but he doesn't move i start screaming for help he pulls off my shorts.
Joel: "Let go of her!" He comes in with a gun.
Guy: "Or what."
Joel: "I'll shoot."
I try to run but then he grabs my hand and pulls me then he pushes me to the floor then I hear a gun shot...
To be continuted.

Sorry guys it's getting sadder and sadder but wait what happens next chapter 😀😀✌