Can't go back - Part 5

Man: "Where the hell did he go?"
Man 2: "I don't fucking see him."
Woman: "THERE HE IS."
Joel: "SHITTT"
I keep running with them still chasing after me I'm tired but I don't stop and I don't have my phone so I can't call the cops GOD DAMMIT what the hell do I do?
The Raper: "Hurry guys get in the car." I go to a near by bulding and I look back the raper was in a car and the other guys and girl gets in I run faster and I see a dumpster I turn to the right and jump in and they lose me.
Addison: "What the actutal hell Joel?"
Joel: "Shhh."
Addison: "Funny joke no one can hear me dumbass!"
I roll my eyes then I hear them stop the car and call out for me Addison looks at me of disapointment.

~~
Ana:
Everyone in this house is treating me like I'm the bad guy but it's not my fault that Addison is dead Joel is being an asshole and not talking to me normally about Addison he don't hate me he loves me but he just can't except the fact that it's not my fault he is so imature I know he takes drugs I use to but wasn't addicted because I'm not like that but I make my own money I don't need anyones help but mine I'm not emotionally affected by Addison, honestly out of all of my brothers and sisters I would rather let Addison die she was actually too close to Joel and I'm not gonna lie but I have a small small SMALL crush on him it might be weird but I just do anyway I can't leave the house like at ALL sorta like house arrest but yeah.
Jordan: "Sissy"
Ana: "Ughh what Jordan?"
Jordan: "I had a bad dream."
Ana: "I don't fucking care tell Rachael or Y/N or something Jeez." Rachael gets up.
Rachael: "Leave him alone."
Ana: "Why he's bothering me."
Rachael: "He talking to you Asshole."
Ana: "Ok? Doesn't mean I have to talk back."
She punshes me I push her she runs at me and grabs my hair I kick her in the stomach she lets go of my hair then I jump on her then she throws me on the bed and gets on top of me and punches me.
Jordan: "STOP. Y/N HELPP!!"
The door opens and see Y/N and Louis walk in and then Y/N grabs Rachael off me I see I have a busted lip and she smiles I wanna beat her up more but Y/N is there so I can't.
Y/N: "What the fuck happened."
I fake cry.
Ana: "She was talking about Addison and I got mad and called her a name and then she comes running at me she started punching out of nowhere."
Rachael: "Liar DAMN LIAR."
Y/N: "Did Jordan see everything?"
Rachael: "Yes Jordan you saw right??"
Jordan: "Ana was on her phone I was trying to talk to her and she was being mean and Rachael stood up for me."
Ana: "Liar!" I sniff
Y/N: "I don't know who to believe so I'm gonna leave it to that."
Ana: "What the hell you're gonna listen to them?!?,
Y/N: "I didn't say that."
Ana: "You are pathetic I know you guys are having sex you whore."
Y/N: "YOU'RE ONE TO FUCKING TALK SLUT." I slap her she looks at me and I smile and she looks shocked.
Y/N: "Joel was right you should have died instead of Addison.,
Ana: "Joel is going crazy he doesn't have energy to hide is feeling no more that's why he thought it was my fault."
We hear the door open and shut hard I run to the front door and I see Joel out of breath I run to him he can barely breath.
Ana: "Joel what the hell happened?"
Joel: "Nothing." I'm on the floor comforting him he looks up at me and looks in my eyes he makes me lose my breath he is so cute.
Joel: "Get off!"
Ana: "Sorry I was helping."
Joel: "I don't need you're help."
He gets up and walks past Y/N and Louis then goes to the kitchen and finds some Modelo in the fridge and drinks a bottle and Y/N and Louis go to the room so does Rachael and Jordan. I go to fridge and grab a beer and sit on the table next to him he drinks about 4 beers and he was out of it.
Joel: "You know I love you right? it was my fault for Addison."
Ana: "No it wasn't."
Joel: "I love you." I get up holding hands and help him up the chair and lead him to the sink and give him water and I wasn't out of it I was wide awake I knew what I was doing.
Ana: "What happened earlier?"
Joel: "Nothing sis just dymb preople."
Ana: "Oh ok I'll ask tomorrow."
Joel: "Legs go fo bred."
Ana: "Ok."
We walk to the room then he pushes me to the bathroom and goes to the toliet and says...
Joel: "Got to fucking piss."
I laugh then pulls out right in front of me I look away then he looks at me and says...
Joel: "What sis ha it's not bad is it?"
Ana: "Well Ha I am gonna shut the door."
I close and lock the door and he gets done and washes his hands and yeah yeah then he walks toward me he kisses me I kiss him back I take off my shirt then he takes off his shirt and pants...
Joel: "I love you sis make me happy." I kiss him and say..
Ana: "I will."
We just keep kissing then he takes the rest of the clothing off him and off me. Then he picks me up and puts me on the sink counter he kisses my neck down to my stomach and comes back up to my lips I moan a little I always wanted to be with him like this, he picks me up again and pushes me to the wall and we make a lot banging and I get afraid that we might wake up Y/N but it is whatever then he picks me up again and opens the door and goes to the couch and we keep kissing and he grabs my leg and turns me around and now I am on top of him.
Joel: "You are beautiful fuck the rest of them they don't love you like me."
Ana: "I know I know but we should stop and sleep on the couch."
Joel: "Ok sis."
We get a blanket and I wrap it around myself because I don't have clothes on but anyway I put the blanket on both of us then and we lay on the couch naked with me on of him with his arm around me and he falls right to sleep and I just sit there just thinking he is just drunk he won't know what the hell will go on tomorrow but as long as I got what I wanted I am happy I just go to bed and wait till tomorrow.
To be continued.....

Sorry guys this part was too crazy and shocking and btw Rachael and Ana are real sisters not Joel Jordan or Y/N and Joel Y/N, and Jordan are real brothers and sisters and if you are wondering their age here ya go btw thanks for reading TeeHee and sorry for not posting ill post more so yeye
Ana 11
Jordan 6
Addison 8
Rachael 10
Joel 12
Y/N 16
Louis 16
Mom 40
Any questions comment and I will answer them.