Chapter 4

Kaitlyn's POV

Luke disappeared into the house 1 and a half hours ago and I haven't seen him since. Well anyway I have been playing spin the bottle with Ash, Cal, Mikey and this girl I had seen at school. I've been friends with these idiots for most of my life. My parents are suprised I'm not with one of them but I couldn't imagine more than friendship with any of them. I mean Michael and I were kinda in a relationship for a while but i he was just more of a brother to me so it didn't really work out.

I hear Calum say my name and I snap my head up to look at him. "Show us your sexiest dance moves" he smirks as I roll my eyes realizing that it was my go. I get up and go up to this guy that was in my maths class, knowing he is drunk. Seconds later we were grinding and the boys cheered me on. I laughed and kept doing this till the end of the song.

"I bet the new boy was really jealous cause he was staring at you the whole time" Ashton said while smirking. "Luke basically hates me, I see no reason why he should be jealous" I reassured him. I mean it is true, Luke didn't seem to be all social in the car.

Luke's POV

Even though Kaitlyn and I aren't friends I didn't like her grinding aggainst that guy. Why the fuck am I thinking this? I was being a dick only 2 hours ago and now? I mean i don't like you know 'like her' I felt like I should try and apologize later and maybe we could be friends? I don't know. Wait why am I even thinking about this?

Kaitlyn's POV

I kinda got bored of spin the bottle so I decided to go get a drink. While I was walking towards the kitchen I felt a hand snake around my waist. It made me feel uncomfortable so I turned around to see my ex Daniel. He broke up with me 2 months ago because apparantly I was a bitch. Well sorry for not wanting to sleep with you but I'd rather be called a bitch than a slut. He was the type of guy to go around and say shit like that. I really don't understand why I was with him in the first place.

"Do want go have some fun?", he whispered into my ear. "I know how I can make you feel." I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he was too strong. "Get of me you dick" I said feeling the sassy side of me coming out again. Daniel started to get more aggressive and pushed me against a wall and started kissing me hungrily. I tried to push him away, not liking the taste of alcohol on his lips. All of a sudden I felt him being ripped of my body by someone. I looked up and saw that it was Luke. What is he doing, I asked myself. "What gives you a right to touch a girl like that against her will?" He said under his breath. Fuck he was indimating.

Daniel got up and punched Luke in the stomach but that only led to Luke punching him harder in the face. Daniel fell to the ground again and you could clearly see the blood running from his nose. Luke toke my hand and quickly pulled me out of the house. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm taking you home." he said as he got into the car. I decided to follow his actions and got in.

~

"Um...thanks for just then" I said trying to start a conversation.

"Um yeah no problem that little shit deserved it. I'm sorry for acting like a prick earlier. I swear I'm ussually not that way."

I laughed. "Yeah, yeah you punk."

As we approched our street I started to look for my key. I cursed under my breath noticing I had forgotten it. Luke asked me what's up. I told him that i had left my key at home and that my mum wasn't home. "You could always sleep at our place." he suggested while shrugging. I was too distracted thinking about why Luke is doing this shit for me so I agreed.

We pulled up into his driveway and went inside of his house. "Um so since our couch isn't that comfy and we don't have a guest room so um you can sleep in my bed if you want." He nervously asked. This Luke was way different to the one I first met. Under his tattooed skin was just a little kind hearted boy. It's kinda cute. "Sure but where are you gonna sleep then?" I ask regreting straight after. That probably sounded really weird. "Well do you think I am going to let you completely take over my bed? I don't think so hun" he chuckled, his overly confident side coming out again. "Well I just want to warn you that I do like to spread myself out Lucas" I laugh. Luke rolls his eyes and leads the way to his room. He immediately throws himself on to his bed. I giggle and get into the bed. I can tell this will become a great friendship between the two of us. Well at least I hope so. The last thing I could remember was Luke saying "Sweet dreams weirdo" while pulling me closer by my waist.

Aww they are so cute!! I kinda totally forgot that luke is punk opps. If I get 120 reads I will update again. STAY BEAUTIFUL!!! <3