~TWENTY~

I'm permi writing something before each chapter 😂💔 Sorry!

I just wanted you to know that there will be skipping of years in this chapter and another one.

I hope that doesn't bother you and if it does.... oh well *shrugs*

Lol, I love you guys.... enjoy!

***

Amy was leaning against her window with one hand clutching hard around her stomach.

Her eighteenth birthday party was going on downstairs.

Everyone was probably leaving already. Michael said he'd come and get her when it was just her parents and his mom.

Yep, Michaels life was on track now. His father was in jail, because Michaels mother filed a case on him.

Still, she couldn't forgive her mother for what she had done.

They only time when she'd forgive her was when they were a happy family, like they used to.

Amy sighed and tapped against the window with her knuckle.

It was raining outside. Amy felt a tear rolling and she wiped it tightening her grip on her stomach.

She wasn't ready for what was about to happen next.

Her tears were rolling down faster just as Michael came in.

"Er, Amy?" He said and she whipped her head around so she could face him.

His face expression softened. "Amy... you've been crying again."

Amy sniffed. "It's just hard..."

Michael hugged her. "I know and I'm sorry. We'll have to do this... but I'll be with you, every step of the way."

They hugged for a while longer before Amy pulled away and looked at him. "Let's go."

Michael nodded. "Do you want me to do the talking?"

Amy shook her head and sniffed. "No. I want to squeeze your hand when I want to cry." Amy smiled and he smiled back.

They left the room together and went to the living room.

It was exactly like how Amy had expected. Messy.

The punch was gone and so was the chips. She smiled, she had always known her friends had big appetites.

She sat down on the couch and Michael sat next to her.

"Moms? Dad?" She added an s to the mom because she considered Michaels mom her mom too.

"I've- we've got something to tell you."

Her mother raised her eyebrow. Amy so badly wanted to smack that look off her face.

"Um, I'm... pregnant." There. She'd done it.

She looked at Jason and she couldn't make out his expression. His face was so.... expressionless.

"How long?" Jason asked.

"What?" Amy was confused. How long what?

"Two weeks." Michael answered, only then did she realise what he meant.

Jason nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. His face still expressionless.

Michaels mother spoke next. "Is this what I have taught you on how to be a man?" She came over and slapped him making Amy boil with anger.

"Excuse me! Taught him what? You were busy dealing with your husband. Way too busy to teach him anything. So don't you dare give him the what did I teach you? speech-"

"Amy..." Jason and Michael said at the same time.

She looked at Jason who gave a dirty look to Michael. She was just thankful he didn't see it.

Amy nodded and sat down. She glanced at her mother. Who was low key starting to cry.

Amy sighed and squeezed Michaels hand.

He smiled sympathetically and mouthed you did it!

Amy smiled and took one last look at her parents and then stared at her Nike shoes.

She felt bad as soon as she remembered Jay's word from 5 years ago.