New teaching job

In the mid 80s Jim Norman, aged (37) a high school history teacher, moves back to his old home town with his wife Sally (35) son Scott (10) and daughter Crystal (20) after agreeing to teach at a school. After he witnessed his brother Wayne get murdered by a gang of thugs back in 1963. The thugs themselves were murdered after a train struck their car whilst it was parked on the train tracks. After about 4 nights Jim starts having nightmares about his brother.

    One day Jim is walking to his car when he was approach by his student Chip, After Chip approaches Jim he was very angry see goes up to Jim saying " you told coach i had an F coming he suspended me". After Chip said that he went back into the car and drove off. Jim has another student come up to him he looked and it was Bob, Jim hopped out of the car and they started talking. After Bob left to go home Bob dropped something Jim called out his name but he didn't hear him. Jim went after him to give Bob back his phone but while Bob rides his bike he doesn't hear Jim beep his car horn. While Bob is riding his bike he goes past a Black 1955 Chevy the car drives after Bob trying to run him over, Bob is trying his hardest to get away from the car Jim sees the car that is trying to run over Bob Jim beeps his horn but the car is still trying to run Bob off the road after a while the car runs him off the road killing him. 

As Jim gets out of the car to make sure Bob is ok it is too late Bob is already dead as Jim is shocked he hears a laughter and turns around to see the black car drive off the next day the principal goes up to Jim and says " you have new student names Lawson Richard Lawson he's a transfer from Milford you have the room unfortunately". When Jim arrives in class he sees his daughter Crystal Chip and 5 other students talking to a student he asks them to take a seat and they do then Jim asks "are you Richard Lawson". He turns around and says "alive and in person" Jim has a flashback and as the flashback ends he says to Lawson " there's one thing you have to know is that there is no smoking in my class" Lawson takes the smoke out of his mouth and breaks it in half and sits down. Crystal notices that her dad won't stop looking at Lawson Crystal puts her hand up and says " dad are you ok" her dad says " yeah im ok sweetie". Lawson turns his head and stares at Crystal but she didn't notice as she was sitting on her boyfriends lap who is Chip kissing and by the looks of it Lawson was full of jealousy.