Kidnapping Crystal

Jim is at Wayne's grave hoping he would help Jim puts his head down hoping Wayne will help him just then there is a bright light showing Wayne who is looking all over the place back at the church Lawson Vinnie and North are yelling at Sally Crystal and Scott to come out but they stop cause they can feel someone try and come through. But Wayne doesn't notice Jim. Then the bright light is gone and Jim says "Wayne please come back". Lawson Vinnie and North are wondering if Wayne came through but they ignore it and North says to Mueller " hey Mueller maybe it was your mama who was trying to come through" Lawson then says " maybe it was your mama North". Lawson goes back to the window and says "Crystal we are gonna come back when we are welcome baby around midnight" and they leave taking Mueller with them.

As Sally looks to make sure they are gone Scott hears his name and says " dads back" as he goes outside Crystal says " Scotty" Crystal and Sally go to stop him but see that Lawson and his friends have him he turns around facing Crystal and smiles at her and says to Crystal "you have a nice brother here Crystal" Crystal then says " if you hurt him I swear to god I'll" but she was cut off as she sees 'Lawson bring his pocket knife out to scare Scott just then Mueller says to him " come on don't hurt the kid" Lawson says to Mueller " shut up Mueller" Crystal then tries too grab her brother but is stopped by Lawson as he grabs her hand she then hits him Vinnie comes up behind her and grabs her Lawson goes over to her and says to her " don't you know Crystal that no body hits me and lives your lucky I have a date tonight or you and I might have some fun of our own" after he says that he kisses her while he pulls on her hair he pulls away Crystal then says to him "ow" . Lawson turns around facing the others and says to them" its time to go boys" North holds Scott while Vinnie grabs Sally by the arm and Lawson picks Crystal up and he puts her over his shoulders they put them in the car Scott sitting on Norths lap Sally on Vinnies lap and Crystal on Lawsons lap they then drive off to meet Jim at the tunnel.

As Jim is walking to the tunnel he says what his brother used to say to him as he enters the tunnel Lawson and his friends rock up as they get out of the car Crystal says " dad" and Jim says "Crystal you let my family go they didn't do anything". as Jim is talking Lawson cuts him off saying "give me the keys and we will give you back your family". Just then Jim can feel Wayne with him just as Jim was gonna do something Mueller gets in the way trying to protect Jim but he ends up getting stabbed and says to Jim " for every life they took someone comes back right" Mueller then dies and the bright that Jim saw earlier light comes back and Wayne walks through as he does Crystal finds a way out of the car and tries to go over to her dad but is grabbed by Lawson and says to her " so wanna try and protect your dad well maybe I should take you instead of taking Jim" Crystal is crying but she says to him " I like to see you try" as she said that her dad then says " let go of my daughter you son of a bitch". Crystal says " dad just give him the keys and we can leave" Wayne goes up to Lawson and punches him in the face as Wayne punched Lawson in the face Jim goes over to the car and gets Sally and Scott out, he turns to make sure they were alright he walks over to the thugs to try and get Crystal but failed Vinnie pushes Wayne towards Jim and as Jim caught him he looks over and sees that Lawson had Crystal over his shoulder knocked out. Lawson puts Crystal in the back seat still unconscious he gets in while Vinnie and North make sure Jim doesn't try anything, as the car started they look at Jim and his family and smile and got into the car Vinnie was in the front while North was in the back he put Crystal's head on his lap and they start to drive off Vinnie Lawson and North look at Jim one more time and start smiling knowing they have his daughter in the back seat. Lawson then drove off leaving the family heart broken Jim turns around seeing Wayne standing there.

Jim walks over to Wayne making sure he was alright Wayne turns around and steps back Jim says to him " its ok I'm not gonna hurt you, its me Wayne its Jimmy" Wayne looks at him confused Wayne says to him " no that can't be my brother is nine years old" Jim was heart broken knowing that his brother didn't recognize him he keels down to Wayne and explains to him what happened when they were just little. Wayne then turns around seeing Sally and Scott standing there he went over to them and introduced himself. After Wayne introduced himself Jim Scott Sally and Wayne went back to their house to find a way to save their daughter Crystal.