first day.

Skye's POV

Shit ! I'm late ! I jump out of my comfy bed " ughhh why cant I just go back to sleep !? ... fUCKK " I chuck on some old leggings, with a hole at my hole and this old hoodie. " bye mum ! " I shout from the garage, I get in my car, put the key in the hole " Fuck ! this is my sisters fucking hoodie " bare in mind my sister is eleven. I look down at it once more " oh my fucking god it has a ketchup stain on it ! " its too late to go change it.

at school.

shit I'm 20 minutes late to my class ! my teacher is going to kill me. as I'm speed walking to class trying to get my books out of my bag I bump into someone " What the fuck ! " I dropped all my books and my water fell everywhere. I looked up to see who it was I just said that to, knowing my luck its a popular kid. " Excuse me ?! what did you just say to me ? " in a angry tone. Shit that person sounds mad, I look up to see the principal with one eyebrow raised " I- I- I didn't mean it, just a bad day sorry " I say, she's gorgeous " since your late I guess I should help you " she says smiling. " Thanks, what should I do about my water ? " I asked " I'll get the janitor to clean it up " she says picking my book up " ok, thanks for helping me with my books " I said to her, she was just smiling at me it was kinda cute but kinda scary " no problem sky " she walks away smiling. i walk up to my class " great another moody ass sub teacher " I go up to the door debating weather or not to walk into the classroom, I open the door and ...