Vampires?!

I woke up in a different room. I wonder who's room this is. I got up but sat right back down. My whole body hurts like hell. I pushed the pain away and went to the bathroom. For some reason I couldn't remember anything about last night. I splashed some water on my face in hope it would help but when I looked in the mirror I was horrified. There were two marks on my neck. Then it all hit me like a big yellow school bus. THEY'RE VAMPIRES! I have to get out of here. I turned around and Ace appeared in front of me. I stumbled back but Ace caught me. I quickly flinched away."Get away from me you monster!" I screamed."Your scared and I get it but remember the rules now come downstairs."No you don't understand I just got attacked by a FUCKING vampire! I'm not going anywhere with any of you!" He didn't yell at me he just walked very slowly to me. "I'm sorry please don't hurt me." I sobbed. Then he just picked me up and carried me bridal style. I kicked and screamed and even clawed his back. He didn't even react to any of it. So I gave up. He sat me on the couch I quickly moved to the end of it. In a split second all of them where here except Jack. He was probably getting Victoria. In another blink of an eye him and Victoria were here. She ran right to me."Are you okay did he hurt you too?" I asked. "No I heard you screaming last night what did he-." She stopped mid sentence. I was guessing she probably saw my bite mark. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!" She was ready to kill them all,but even she was no match for four vampires let alone one. "We are honestly sorry we did not intend for that to happen." Jack said. "Her blood tasted weird." Zander stated. "You..Your..you"Victoria couldn't get the words out. "Were vampires." Ace smirked. Victoria laughed and laughed."Funny guys how did she really get that. "I can show you!" Zander exclaimed. Ace looked at Victoria and he opened his mouth and exposed his fangs."This isn't possible vampires are just a scary story! That's what happened to my mom you guys drank all her blood didn't you!" Victoria was overwhelmed so was I. The boys stayed silent." Mother-" Victoria was going to hit Zander bit his eyes turned red and she fell to the floor screaming in agony. "Stop it Zander she's overwhelmed." And with that his eyes changed to their natural color.She was frozen. I grabbed Victoria and found her something to eat but when I turned around she was gone. Then I saw her. "VICTORIA NO!"