Chapter 3

*FLASHBACK*

" please don't leave me Shawn." He looked sad. I know I should've said no to him whenever he asked me out. I felt terrible. "I'll never leave you . I'll text you every day , I promise." A tear rolled down my face and then fell to the ground.

"Please don't cry Bailey , I'll be back soon." I couldn't resist it. I burst into tears. He wiped the tears off with his thumb and his hands cupping my face. He kissed me on the cheek. Then he pulled me into a hug. His mom honked for him."bye Shawn." He turned to look back. "Bye Bailey I love you " . " love you too shawn."

A few weeks went by and he's texted me once. He said he was joining this group called "Magcon" with 11 other people.

That's the last time I talked to him.

{ END OF FLASHBACK}

I unlocked my phone and read the message. " I've heard that you moved to Cali?" I looked at it . " yeah . And thanks for talking to me since you've been gone 😀" I used to live next door to him. Then I moved here to get away and forget about him. I turned off my phone. I curled my long golden brown hair. Did my makeup and put shoes on. I walked down to see Becca. She was on twitter. "Anything going on?" She looked at me. "No. But Shawn just said he's in La." I let out a sigh "oh well " I mumbled under my breath.Deep down I miss Shawn so much. I haven't seen him in forever. Becca got up a grabbed the keys "Let's go bail" I nodded.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

NEXT CHAP COMING 😋