Chap 4 part 2

• back to main•

"I think you guys should walk out of the store . I'll be next door in the next store , after I clean this up. You guys should meet us over there. Unless I'm a one time meet and greet fan." They looked at me . "Us?" said Nash. "Oh.. I forgot to introduce my cousin. 'Becca!" She walked over. She waved. "Hey. I'm Becca." Taylor went up to her. "Hey babe. I'm Taylor." She blushed. " hi I'm Matthew." And Nash was the last one to introduce. "Hey I'm nash" .

" what's all over the floor?"Becca asked. " it's some nail polish. I don't understand how you girls stand the smell." Taylor replied. " I think we should just run out of this store and leave." Nash looked directly at me .

"Why not?" I started to run out of the store. Next thing you know Matt trips and falls onto his face. "Matt" I couldn't say his name so clearly . Everyone was dying of laughter. " are you ok?" He looked at me " that hurt " ." I bet it did"

Nash comes up behind me. " what you guys wanna do after this ?" . I starred at the ground."what's wrong?" I looked up . " I know that you know Shawn ."

"Sure do. He's got an awesome voice huh?"

" he's my ex. He left for this group called magcon."