iii. butthole

IRRESISTIBLE.

the audition( 12:34 PM )

the audition
( 12:34 PM )

THERE WAS AN excessive amount of sweat on the palms of Arden Yamasaki's hands. she really shouldn't be this nervous, this would be her twenty second audition, so she's not exactly a newbie but not exactly an expert either.

Arden has only ever had small parts, playing an extra or background character, but what was so extraordinary about this audition is that this exact audition could lead to her big break.

Arden's nervous eyes glanced around the room looking over all the beautiful girls who were also hoping to be cast as Akemi Fukumoto.

The male lead had already been cast, it was last minutely announced at the beginning when she had been given her number that they had to read with the actor, Dylan O'Brien. As if she wasn't panicked enough. Arden only hoped not to freeze up in front of the gorgeous man.

A man suddenly yelled out "number 32!" It was Arden's turn. Oh my god, I'm not prepared. She kept having second thoughts as she walked over to the man and could feel all the girls in the room staring at her. She sighed dishearteningly, and grabbed her grandmothers necklace that adorned her neck and gently whispered words of encouragement to herself.  "Lets do this."

She took a deep breath before entering the room and started to feel her hands shake as she saw the famous actor in front of her. Arden cleared her throat. "I'm Arden Yamasaki, I'll be reading for Akemi Fukumoto." The casting crew composed of three, two males and one female they examined her and began to whisper about the girl. The male in the middle began to speak. "Dylan here, he'll begin and then you do your thing miss Yamasaki." He gave her a gentle smile as he talked. It reassured her pounding heart. Dylan sighed, tired of having to repeat the same lines for about thirty times. "You ready?" He addressed her tiredly. His eyes were really sparkly. Looking at him made this whole thing seem so surreal. Arden nodded and gave him a shy smile.

"C'mon give me a break, it was one time, please Akemi! One more chance." His pleading sounded very realistic, you'd think that he actually cheated on his girlfriend or something. Arden scoffed. "No Wyatt, one more time? one more time are you kidding, we've been friends for about what? Five years now. I'm so sick and tired of tolerating your crap like some type of butt kissing doll, go find someone who can." She spoke with frustration and anger clear in her voice, Arden's expressions were powerful and convincing.