~Chapter two~: Detention for real

"So let me get this straight. He asked you for a pen, you gave him one. Then he asks you for an answer to a question and you yell at him to fuck off, now you're getting a detention?" Caoimhe finished with a question. I nodded and closed my locker, hearing a click.

"That's harsh. I mean the detention, not the being mean to him," She said quickly. "Yeh why can't he leave me alone like last year?" I asked her. "I don't know," She replied.

"Hey guys!" we heard a voice yell. We turned to see two more of our best friends Ivy and Thorn. "Sup?" They asked when they got to us. We noticed they were panting.

"Did you run 100 miles or..." I trailed off. "No we're running from a teacher we pissed off, but we finally lost her," Thorn laughed. Ivy and Thorn hava always been....let's say the rebels in the group, getting into trouble and not even giving a damn.

Thorn has dark brown hair with purple streaks and blue eyes. She has a piercing on her earlobes and piercings going up her left ear and one at the top. She has a tattoo of a star on her wrist. She was wearing a beanie, a Greenday shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket with red converse.

Ivy has dark brown hair with red tips and brown eyes. She has piercings on her earlobes and one at the top of her right ear. She has tattoos on her ankles and wrists of black zigzags. She was wearing jeans, a red crop top with a black jacket and black converse with her black fingerless leather gloves she loves.

I have light brown hair with blonde highlights at the bottom and blue eyes. I have a snake bit lip piercing and a music note tattooed on my wrist.

Caoimhe has dark brown hair with electric blue tips,brown eyes and is tan. She has a nose pricing and a rose tattoo on her shoulder and was wearing her black leggings, her "professional fangirl" shirt with Nike Air Force black.

"Hey what's wrong you look sad?" Ivy asked. I sighed, "Fucking Calum Hood gave me a detention," I answered. I told her what happened. They both cracked their knuckles, "Ok where is he?" Thorn asked. I laughed, "I don't know, but everyone will hate you if you beat him up," Caoimhe answered for me. Ivy was about to say something until," IVY PETROVA AND THORN STOKES YOU BOTH COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Wow teachers you don't have to yell and pop our ears. "Oops gotta run," Ivy and Thorn said before speeding off.

Later after the bell rang for our final period, I skipped happily to detention, NOT!! I walked cursing to myself. I hated detention and yes I did go before, but it sucked. Always a jock hitting you with pencils, paper, rubbers anything he's got on his desk.

Arriving at detention I noticed there was five jocks, one bitchy girl, two emos and two nerds. The bitchy girls are the oh so popular, caked face, stuck up, snobby little girls. I noticed that Thorn and Ivy were sitting and chatting at the back of class. I wasn't surprised.

I sat in front of Thorn and turned to talk to them. "So how did you get into detention?" I asked. "Picked a fight with two girls," Ivy explained. "They were the worst at fighting we beat them to a pulp, but a teacher just had to spot us and give us a fucking detention," Thorn grumbled. I chuckled and turned around.

Later after detention had started Calum arrived with the one and only Luke Hemmings. Calum saw me and grinned, what was he planning? He whispered something to Luke before sitting down.....

RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!?!

"Hey babe," He said and I groaned. "What do you want?" I asked, the amount of strength I had not to tell him to piss off was already building. I then realised, "Ahh you want me to be your plaything for the week," I said. He shrugged, "Maybe," He smirked. I heard a scoff. "Dick," Ivy muttered, of course. "Hey shut up!" Luke snarled as he sat beside Calum and turned to Ivy.

"You're telling me to shut up? Wow, I'm shaking. You just keep getting dumber and dumber," Ivy laughed and Thorn and I snickered. Luke stood up and so did Ivy. "You should watch what you say to me," He threatened "Why? Are you gonna bore me to death," She teased.

He swung a punch at Ivy which she didn't expect but luckily Thorn caught it before it hit her face. The best thing about our friendship is that we always look out for each other. "Luke, don't," Calum ordered and Luke huffed but went back to his desk. I high fived the girls and carried on with detention. Ugh. After detention finally was over I went home.