Chapter 1: Target Practice

Hello hello (evil laugh) I'm back. Miss me?. Well I missed Wattpad. I made this book as a sequel to my other book Spy School Erica's Peril which you should go check out by the way. I asked you guys if I should make a sequel and everyone said yes so here we are. Hope you enjoy the first chapter :)

***
Ben's P.O.V
I was in the middle of doing PE which today meant doing dodgeball. I was dragged through my daily thoughts by a red ball hitting me hard in the face. I fell down on my butt. I looked up to see who it was to see a smiling Erica. I stuck my tongue out at her before walking off to the side lines with everyone else that were hit. I watched Erica literally hit everyone that was left with a dodgeball. Erica stood victorious while everyone else started moving off to the sidelines were I was. Erica came over to me as well.

     "Nice job, but did you have to hit me so hard" I whined. She smiled.

     "Thanks, and yes I did have to hit you that hard," She joked. Coach blew his whistle.

     "Class is over but I was told to tell you one more thing," Coach said. "In 3 days there's going to be an overall assessment of how good a spy you are," Coach said. "In this assessment we will test your fighting skills gun control and stealth," He said.

I groaned I sucked at all of those things. Beside me Erica smiled.

     "This will be easy," She said.

I'm sorry I almost forgot my name Is Benjamin Riply im a 3d year at Spy School. Erica is one of my best friends at Spy School. In till recently Erica didn't believe in having friends. After knowing her for over 2 years I became the first friend Erica had had in a long time. Me and Erica shared something that was very odd you could say. We were able to do a form of teleporting. When we warp we go into a 3d person view while I watch myself go their at insane speeds. While this power is great it does come with some disadvantages. See we have to keep it a secret from not only the school but are friends. It takes an incredible about of energy to do and we can only do it about once a day if that.

Recently me and Erica had thwarted SPYDER once again. SPYDER had tried to take over the school but failed.

The bell rang, meaning it was lunch time. I didn't have the energy to go have lunch with Erica because that would mean I would have to warp. I decided to go to the gun range and practice shooting. Out of all my time at Spy School my aim with the gun was the worst. I went to the armory and picked just the basic pistol that we used for class. I reached the run range and took some shots at the targets. About 15 minutes into shooting I felt a presence near me.

     "I was wondering where you were," She said. I instantly recognized it as Erica.

     "Hello Erica," I said.

     "Why are you out here practicing? I never see you train with a gun" She said. I shrugged.

     "I just felt like it I guess," I said. We continued to shoot the targets in silence for about another 5 minutes.

     "So, I was thinking that if you needed the help I could teach you to fight better," Erica said. I stopped shooting to look over at her.

     "Wait, really?" I asked.

     "If you don't want to that's fine," She said.

     "No no I want to, I just was in shock you would ask me out of everyone else," I said.

     "Alright then met me tonight where we are now ok?" She said.

     "Alright sounds like a plan," I said, smiling. Because of my gift for math I knew we only had 5 minutes till lunch ended.

"Well we only have 5 minutes till class starts so we should probably head back," I said. We started heading back to class and we were right at the door to walk in before I stopped right outside the door. I didn't know why but I felt I needed to scan the arena. Erica walked back into the school. I slowly scanned my eyes around the area making sure everything was fine.

     "You coming in?" Erica asked popping her out back out the door.

     "Yeah," I said. Before tearing my eyes away from the forest I was looking at. I walked into the school with Erica.

     "What were you looking at?" Erica asked. I paused for a second before answering.

     "I'm not sure," I said.

***

We were off to the last class of the day, self preservation. Which I was actually excited about because with the skill assessment coming up I needed to learn everything I can.

I walked into the classroom along with Erica. On the ceiling were pull up bars. Their were one for each of us. Are self preservation teacher started to explain what we were doing.

"Alright so today we're going to be doing pull ups," are teachers explained. "10 pull ups for bronze 20 for silver and 30 for gold," he explained. "Go one at a time so I may count how many you did," he finished.

20 minutes later the whole class had done it I did 22 which earned me a silver. I was pretty proud of myself. Erica did 45 which got her a gold and first place. The rest of the class was in their high teens to low 20s.

***

I was lying on my bed drained from the day, but the worst was still to come. I had to met Erica. "Well here we go," I said to myself.

988 words including this.