Chapter 12: Murray

Holy has it been a long time. I have no words. I have gotten busy with doing other things and completely got out of Wattpad. I just started reading some of the Spy School books on here again and it made me have a spark of inspiration to write this chapter and hopefully more. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Ben's P.O.V

I was starting to get tired of always being manipulated. I was tired of always being in the thick of things. I was done with my friends being captured all because they wanted me or something else that I had to give them. The worst part about it was I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't know if I should just cut myself off from my friends so no one would think of taking them to get to me. The funniest part about it was I knew that as I was thinking all these thoughts my legs were moving to the place that I saw on the screen one step after another even if I didn't like it I was moving to find answers to my questions. I turned to Erica to see her just staring at me.

"You coming?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Ben but I feel like that this is just a bad idea," She replied.

"I'm sorry to break it to you but I can't just stay here I have to go get Zoe like I would go get you or mike or anyone else," I said.

I turned away from Erica and headed for one of the only people I thought might be involved in this, Murray Hill.

—————————————————————————————————————

Zoe's P.O.V

You would think as a skilled spy I would be able to get some idea of where I was or who captured me, well I didn't I had zero idea where I was had zero idea who captured me, the only thing I did know was that the person that always came into my cell was using a voice changer so I had no idea if it was a female or a male. I couldn't see because they had put some kind of dark bag on my head so I couldn't see only hear.

I heard the door open to my cell. I heard someone pull up a chair up to me. "I have a little job that you can help me with young one" The dark voice said.

—————————————————————————————————————

Erica's P.O.V

The great Erica Hale sat there in shock because she had just been walking out on. She wasn't sure how to feel but she knew how Ben felt. Ben has made up his mind, now she needed to make up hers 1 to follow Ben and help him out when Inevitably he gets in trouble or 2 meet up with Cyrus and come up with another plan then go after Zoe. She had a mental battle for a sold 30 seconds which is 30 seconds longer then she hoped for. She had made up her mind and she knew what she had to do. "Damnit Ben," She said to herself before running off towards where she last saw Ben going.

—————————————————————————————————————-

Ben's P.O.V

He was trying to guess where Murray would be and he came to the conclusion that he would be somewhere he could sit and do nothing. He decided to go ask the employees at the nearest beach if they had seen him because frankly that sounded like Murray. I was debating warping and I decided this was a good time as it would save tons of time. I focused as intently as I could and I felt my body change. I re appeared right next to the beach. A grin broke out on my face. I walked up to the employee area and got their attention. There seemed to be about 5 people 3 were in their late teens while the other 2 were in their late 20s.

"Hey guys sorry to bother but I was wondering if you have seen a scrawny looking kid with weird looking hair?" I asked. They took a second and looked at me weird.

"Uhh yeah we saw someone similar to that description," One of the men replied.

"Sweet did you see where he was heading my chance?" I asked.

"Uhh he was going in town maybe to the arcade," Another of the men said.

"Alright thank you guys," I said. I ran off before they could respond buzzing with excitement I had a lead.

————————————————————————————————————

I didn't know what arcade the man was talking about so I had to look around for one which took about a sold 30 minutes.

I finally found Jim's Arcade which was the only arcade in town so this had to be what the man was talking about. I stepped inside prepared for hopefully anything that would come my way. The arcade was packed with people playing games of all ages from adults to young kids, it really looked like a fun place to hang out. I walked down the Isles of games to see if I could see who I was looking for. I had walked down almost every one and was starting to lose some of my hope when finally I saw what I was looking for. A small dirty blond haired boy who was grinning at me, named Murray Hill.

"So you finally found me,"

I looked at my notifications and I think I got tagged about 8 times so we're in for a long one. Another thing what do you guys think about the new Spy School book coming out. Are you happy sad buzzing with excitement let me know in the comments. Till next time :)