16

I went to my last two classes and stood at Olivia's locker waiting for her, I don't know why she's mad tbh. She came out of class and sighed as she saw me and opened her locker in silence.

"Proms in two weeks, excited?" I smile at her.

"I'm not going," she sighs as she closes her locker and looks at me.

"Why? You've been waiting for this forever," I say standing straight.

"I have no date, I do not want to go with friends and I'm not going alone," she says.

"How about Cole?" I asked her and her face drops.

"You really missed a lot while you were on you phone emma," Olivia says.

Ethan walks past us and winks at me and I flip him off. Gross.

"Like?" I ask as I follow her as she walks to her car.

" We're not going to prom together," she smiles sadly- forced. "I'll text you later," she says before she gets in her car and leaves.

Hm okay. Leave me like that. If she won't tell me I'm sure Cole will. His car was still in the parking lot so I walked over waiting for him to come and when he did he wasn't alone- I don't know who he was with but she was pretty.

 His car was still in the parking lot so I walked over waiting for him to come and when he did he wasn't alone- I don't know who he was with but she was pretty

"Hey Cole," I smiled as they walked up to the car, they looked at each other then back at me.

"Hey emma," he said squinting his eyes.

"Sophia you can get in the car, my good pal emma wants to talk apparently," Cole says to the girl- Sophia then I smile at her and walk up to him.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I have no idea what your referring too," he says coyly, right before he gets in his car and drives off. 

Whatever, I'll figure out- I need something to distract me from Ethan anyway, I say as I start walking home. But two minutes in a hear honking from behind me, I turn around to face- Gross. Ethan in his car, waving at me too come, I shake my head and flip him off and keep walking. Then he drives up beside me and unrolls his window.

"Get in emma," he says. And I thought about it then shook my head and kept walking.

"I said get in," he repeats,  not in a mean way but still effective. So I got in.
———————-

New story pose for the camera is out now 😁I'll still be updating this one tho

I'll still be updating this one tho

New story pose for the camera is out now 😁I'll still be updating this one tho