Chapter Three

~Clay's PoV~
I woke up drenched in sweat. Clenching my right side as pain burned through me. The same nightmare haunting me. The same origin of pain. I looked up to see my brother in the door way. His face held the same pained expression. We didn't have to say anything to understand. The dream had tormented us for months. In this dream there was a man, He stood infront of a shorter figure we determined as our mate. The man's face held a sick smile as he shot our mate. We'd always awake to the cries of our mate. We could never make out his face. Yes his, we knew it was a male. We didn't care. He was our mate and we already loved him. The loss of our mate haunted us... Connor's deep rumble broke me from my thoughts. "Are you ok?" I nodded before dragging my body out of bed. Stretching with a loud yawn. "Lemme just take a shower. I'll be ready for the meeting in 10." I waved him off while strolling to the bathroom.

^Connor's PoV^

Grumbling at my brothers lack of motivation, I made my way down the halls to the staircase. We had a very important meeting at noon, the current time reading 11:45. Proceeding down the stairs to the meeting hall I'm met with my mothers sweet humming. "Good morning." Her soft voice bounced off the wall in the semi empty room. "Good morning Mother. Any news on our incoming guests?" I questioned while kissing her forehead. "Yes actually, they have just entered our territory. They'll arrive in about 10 minutes or so." I nod before sitting down to wait. This meeting was more of a treaty and merge. The visiting pack is full of strong warriors but most are currently deployed overseas. Leaving the pack valuable, this merge will provide many benefits for both parties. Finally the doorbell rings, signaling their arrival. I make my way to the front door to greet them. Clay joining  few steps behind me.

_____________
Yo so I did a short update. New PoV's
I hope you enjoy!