Is this heven or hell?

I woke up in a cold, quiet, and soft place. I see a button that says 'push me when you wake darling'. So I pushed. And I fell, again. But not far, I fell into a cloud. And there was a man sitting in a chair. "I've been waiting for you beautiful child." A man said. *is this god?* I thought to myself. *Am I in heaven?*. It was jus a normal man, he had a clean shaved face with short brown hair. He had beautiful honey eyes. He spoke so gently so...lovely. "My darling I would like you to live here with me in my own personal heaven." The man said. "Am I in heaven?" I said. "Yes" he replied holding his hand out, "take my hand child." I took his hand and I blushed, who would think god would be so, so young and handsome. Definitely not me. Heaven was beautiful, but where everyone stayed looked like a normal beautiful peaceful neighborhood. I had a ordinary home. I grew closer and closer with god. One day he sent me a invite like he always did, but this wasn't a normal dinner. Normally it's a big table with everyone in heaven sitting at it. This time it was a dinner table that was in my house a normal one. It was just him and I, and lately he's been coming to me. What I've heard is normally you have to go to him. Instead of sitting at the ends of the table, I moved next to his end so I could sit closer with him "why are you here and not down there?" He said sternly. I blushed and smiled because I had always loved stern, strict men. "I wanted to be closer to you." I replied. "Go to the end, properly." He said deeply. "Oh okay." I said as my smile ran away and I got up. We started to eat and talk. "Is there a such thing as hell?" He shook his head and laughed. "Yes, but no one runs it. It's just a hot place everyone evil goes to." "I only knew about Hell and Heaven from my great grandparents. Most people don't even know what the Bible is anymore, it's like technology has completely taken over." I said just thinking of my past life.

Gods POV
"Angle?" I said nervously. "Yes god?" "Do you think (y/n) won't mind if it's just her and I? Do you think she likes me enough...As a friend of course. She's jus so beautiful, and she makes me wanna sin. I wanna re write Adam and Eve the right way." He said blushing and combing his hair back. "God I don't think you should lay with her. I think we had a miss placement with this one, we both know what she thinks when she sees you. She's a sinner." Angel said. "DONT SPEAK OF HER LIKE TH-" He heard knocking at his door. "End of discussion.