School ruins my life

For a while jasper and I spoke about what both of us like making small talk until we got to the gates, people noticed us walking together and looked confused as to why someone would hang out with the weird new girl... We took off to our classes both walking in the opposite direction to each other.

Getting to my locker there were three girls blocking it and staring at me with pouted lips and crossed arms "um.. Excuse me" I say stopping in front of them.the brunette in the middle flicks her hair with a scoff "what do you want newbie?"

I sighed scratching my head annoyed "I just need to get to my locker... Your block-"
I was cut off by the short girl on the right snapping her fingers "no one gives Rachel attitude!"
I roll my eyes "well with ever one of you is Rachel... I'm sorry can I please get to my locker" the tall brown hairs girl walks behind me blocking me from being able to walk away.

"Jaspers mine, okay!? So if you speak to him again Becky hear will have to teach you your lesson" he says pointing to the tall girl behind me with her pink painted nails.
I laughed a bit and looked at her with raised eyebrows "you can have him, we only met today... He lives next door to me."
She just huffed "whatever bitch youve been warned" she said in her girly voice before Becky gave me a little push into my locker.

"Fucking hell... What does jasper see in... That?" I say to myself opening my pretty bare but organised locker. I pull a collage of my favourite band members out of my nirvana back pack and sticky tape it to the door of the locker before takin out my books for art... I got A+s for every kind of art at my old school... Hopefully I can keep that up here.

As I get into class I am introduced to everyone before I'm allowed to take my seat. I walk to the back of the room by the window and put ,y books down sitting in the seat. The teacher talks about what we'll be doing in this term... I zone out and begin drawing stag heads on my book along with different symbols.

I can't wait for school to be over....