My idiot neighbour

It's been a whole sickening 3 weeks now, Living in this hell hole of a town and going to a new school with no absolutely no friends.

Hi, I'm Dusk evens... Grade A arts student and extreme outcast. I've always been the awkward girl who makes anyone want to run for cover when having a conversation with them, you could say... I have no social skills. I spend most of my days locked away in my room playing guitar, drawing, crying over tv series and fantasising over band members.

Sound like an average 16 year old? If you chose yes you'd be mistaken...

Anyway it's 7:35am snd I'm getting ready for another horrible day of school.

Waking up is never a struggle... With a house as loud as mine your lucky to get a blink of sleep. As I rip off my sheets looking down to my pale white, goosebump covered legs I let out a sigh "time to get ready for hell" I say to my many posters of heavily tattooed men surrounding me.

Stepping out of bed onto my newly carpeted floor a smile in relief that the floorboards that I once slept over are no longer existent, oh how I loathed their slippery, cold surface. I make my way to my wardrobe cringing at the mess in front of me.. Three weeks and I have already managed to mess this up. Eventually I pull out a decent outfit and head back to my bed to get dressed "eyes of the merchandise boys!" I chuckle as I begin to get undressed.. I always talk to these damn posters.

I pull on my black skinny jeans and top it with a plain white shirt with black sleeves, I slip on my converse and head downstairs... Where the pack were, my blended family.

Sitting at the table reading the papers was my dad Chris with his new wife Angelique, she had two sons one 10 Marshall and one 14 Alex... These people are more annoying than Justin Bieber and One direction doing a duet. Ofcourse as I walk in I catch the step monsters attention

"Oh.. Darling, your not going to wear those drabby things again are you. Gosh we honestly need to buy you some new clothes.." She said in her snobby voice giving my a disgusted look i just shrug grabbing my lunch "I don't do princess, sorry" I tease kissing my dad on the cheek.

Angelique glares at me as my dad says goodbye letting me grab my black hoody walking out the front door... Stupid weather has been cold all week. The snow falls into my hair nearly matching the colour perfectly "fuck off snow..." I groan pulling on my beanie. The walk was at least 15 minuets to school so it wasn't too bad, apart from this douchebag who lives next door deciding to push me into the snow.

I walked silently with my hands in my pocket and the next second i was face down in the snow! Some idiot was rushing and pushed past me knocking me over. "Got a problem asshole!" I curse looking up at the black haired guy looking down at me, I sat up and he just starred "what the fuck do you want?" I groan annoyed.

His bright blue eyes blink once before he shakes his head like he snapped out of a trance "oh.. Crap sorry!" He says frantically trying to help me up, I push him away and get up myself getting the snow off of my face as it seems to be all over my lip piercing. "Watch where you going..." I sigh and begin to walk ahead

"Wait! You're the new girl! Duck right?" The Neanderthal says running after me

"It's dusk..." I say starring at the ground as I walk "oh I'm Jasper, I'm in your silence class" he says with a pearly smile "who do you hang out with anyway? I've never seen you talk to anyone..." He says keeping his eyes on me making me extremely uncomfortable.

"That's none of your business leave me alone." My voice shakes slightly from the cold. "Nirvana hey? Shame Carl Cobain died" he sighed dramatically nodding his head for effect, I instantly burst out laughing. "What?! It's a serious matter! He killed himself" he says with furrowed eyebrows looking confused "Carl Cobain?... You mean Kurt?" I laugh looking at him shaking my head.

He blushed and bit his lip "hey... I was just trying to start a conversation I don't know all this stuff!" He speaks with a ashamed voice. Still laughing a little I sigh getting a hold of myself "well that didn't work so how about I try... Hey, how are you?" I smile at this idiot next to me

With a big smile he chuckled "great! How about yourself...?"

Anyway that's how I met Jasper Anderson... The idiot next door