PΔGΣ ΠIΠΣ

Thank you everyone so much for 175 views I never expected that much! :3
    Kokichi smiled, waving his arms and hands up in the air.
Shuichi laughed.
At that moment, Kokichi turned the lights off.
Shuichi stopped laughing and replaced it with a slight smile.
"I want to get this party started as soon as possible" Kokichi whispered in the other's ear.
"Huh....? O-ok.."

*🅑🅐🅝🅖*

"Kokichi!!?"
Kokichi had fell off the bed.
He got up from the wood floor, laughing like crazy.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That was hilarious!! Nishishishi!"
Shuichi found himself blushing, from seeing the other laugh so cute.
"Oh! Saihara Chan really mus—-"
Kokichi was once again cut off by Shuichi, kissing him.

(Idk I just put that picture there because it's Saiouma)    Shuichi then noticed the blood on the  others head and gasped

    Shuichi then noticed the blood on the  others head and gasped.
    "what?"
"Your head must've hit the floor hard, or hit something else that made it bleed. Probably this--Huh?"
    He turned and tilted his head at Kokichi.
       "Where did these come from?"
   He pointed at the million grape panta stickers and Kirby amibos.
     All Kokichi did in response was nod, seeming like he was so proud of himself.
      "Anyways, kiss me again, emo!"
  Shuichi followed and kissed him again slowly, grabbing onto the smaller boy's checkered scarf and slightly pulling at it.

"Achoo!"
The boys both turned the other way immediately, looking at the person who they just heard a sneeze come from. There was a girl. But not just one, it looked like every single girl in the sixteen people who were at the school.
"Angie! Don't make a sound!! I think they heard us!!" Whispered what sounded like Tsumugi.
"Ugh, you guys are so stupid. They obviously heard us. They're looking at us right now." Whispered Maki.
They were in the closet with the door open, each of them trying to peek carefully, watching Kokichi and Shuichi together.
"Oh Shuichi!! We have an audience!"
"W-WHAT?! K-Kokichi!-"
"We were just trying to find the panta bottles that Kokichi always leaves out." Said Kirumi, obviously lying.
"How am I supposed to believe that..? Aren't I the liar here?" Giggled Kokichi.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kokichi was actually slightly annoyed. One, for always getting interrupted, and two, knowing that all the girls were just watching him and Shuichi make out.
"Hey, how'd you guys even get in in the first place? The door is locked." Asked Shuichi, anxious and curious.
"We didn't go through the door. We went through the window." Kaede said, rubbing her shoulder. "ow.. My arm still hurts.."
"How In the world did you guys get through the window?"
"My MaGIc wANd." Himiko answered, Tenko hugging her.
"Um, well okay.. What's the deal with people climbing up the window of my room....?"
"So um.. Do we leave? Or.."
" don't leave already! " Kokichi pouted.
"W-Why not?" Shuddered Maki.
" we haven't even played a game of truth or dare yet!!! "
Shuichi mentally face - palmed eternally.
     Word count: 491 words
   👌