Baby Sitting

Ash's POV~

Sitting on the couch in Loki's room I read my book, hearing his gruff voice growl I don't look up.

"I don't need a baby sitter MORTAL!" He stands up but I just calmly flip my next page. "Why did they send a little child to look after ME!" He yells out throwing a cup.

I look up disinterested. "Shut the fuck up." Loki looks taken back. "I don't want to look after your dramatic ass. If you don't want a baby sitter don't act like a child! Your throwing things around in your tantrum! Yes look at the all mighty Loki! Crying like a little baby!" I seethe back at him, he takes a step back. 

Looking back at my book my grip tightens. God dam it today was supposed to be his day, every year on the dot I go but because of Loki I can't.

The door opens and Tony steps in, seeing the cup on the floor and my bad mood be sighs.

"Ash I got you more books." Tony says adding to the pile. I wink at him before flicking to the next page, Tony sighs before walking out.

Grabbing a random book from the pile I throw it into Loki's arm.

"Read." I state bluntly looking at my page.

Loki's POV~

Looking to the mortal girl in the chair I watch as her chest rises up and falls down as she sleeps. Looking away I continue reading the book she gave me, Ash was her name.

Why, why does my chest ache. What was her relationship with Thor? My brother... 

The door opens and Vision walks in, he ignores me and carries Ash's sleeping body, I was using her name. 

I hate her.. thats the only explanation for my feelings, but why does the feeling I feel for her feel like mother..