besties

"no one's home right now, they're all at the restaurant. but i'll show you to your room." alex said walking me to the elevator. he pressed the button for the third floor and soon enough we were there. 

"your room is right next to tommy's. you'll meet him soon he's really cool. you have a walk in closet and you share a bathroom with tommy." he showed me the room. the room was a very nice size and it had a shared balcony with a gorgeous view and some simple patio furniture.

i changed into a black bodysuit, combat boots, and some distressed jeans to go to dinner.

i walked downstairs with my phone and my vlog camera in my hand and alex was waiting for me

i walked downstairs with my phone and my vlog camera in my hand and alex was waiting for me. we got into his car and headed off to the restaurant. 

"so, i'm thinking i wanna go buy a car tomorrow." i told alex.

"what car are you thinking about."

"i want a g wagon. i've always wanted a mercedes." i said. 

"that's fucking lit." he said.

we listened to music on the way there and arrived at the restaurant around 8:00.

"i'm really nervous. what if they don't like me?" i said, panicking.

"they're gonna love you ken. i promise." he said. i nodded and we walked to the table. there were about 25 people sitting around a long table and there were two spots left for alex and i. i took a spot next to a man with curly black hair and tattoos. he was very attractive to say the least.

"you must be kendall. i'm tommy." he said, standing up to give me a hug. 

"nice to meet you." i hugged him back. he smelled wonderful and felt very welcoming. 

on the other side of me was a blonde female. she was gorgeous. 

"hi kendall! i'm alissa, my rooms like across from yours. this is my boyfriend ricky." she gave me a hug and introduced me to the tall tattooed man. he gave me a hug as well.

"i can tell we're gonna be besties." she said, fist bumping me.

"you're the best." i said, returning the fist bump.

we ate dinner and alex introduced me to everyone. they all seem really nice so i'm glad they all like me. after dinner i drove back in alex's car with alissa, ricky, and tommy. when we got back, i went to my bathroom to do my skincare routine. tommy was already in there.

"your lion tattoo is sick." i said, considering he was shirtless.

"thank you." he said. 

"you seem really cool, kendall. we should hang out tomorrow." he said, winking at me.

i began to blush, but then responded, "i'm actually going to buy a car tomorrow, but you're more than welcome to come with me." i said.

"okay, let's do it." he smiled.