rodeo

tommy's pov

kendall has been staying in my room these past couple nights. she hasn't left my bed, the only times she leaves is to go to the bathroom or to get something to eat. i think this whole situation really broke her. the only person she really will talk to is alex. 

kendall's pov

ever since that night, i haven't been myself. i just feel like something's been taken from me. i wasn't a virgin, but i the experience took something from me. i feel empty. all the time. tommy and alex have been so good to me. 

"hey kenny, wanna go shopping?" alissa asked. i hesitate. i want to say no, but i think it would be good for me.

"sure." i say, smiling. i changed into something pretty modest. i know that it is my body and i should be able to wear whatever i choose, but i don't think now is the best time for me to do so.

 i know that it is my body and i should be able to wear whatever i choose, but i don't think now is the best time for me to do so

alissa drives her range rover and while in the car we talk about things.

"so, i'm moving out." alissa said.

"why?" i asked.

"me and ricky decided to break up. things just weren't working out. i don't know about the dogs though." she said.

"aw, liss im so sorry." i said, empathizing. break ups are toughhhh.

"how have you been?" she asked.

"i've been ok. after the whole situation i just haven't felt like myself. but tommy and alex have really been there for me."

"girl, i think you and tommy might be perfect for each other." she said, smiling.

"he's just such a good guy. like suchhhh a good guy. like i don't deserve someone that amazing." i said blushing.

"you deserve the world ken. you're amazing." she said.

"lissa i love you so much." i said.

"love you more girly" 

when we got to rodeo we went into a couple off stores. i picked up some jeans, a couple tee shirts, and got a few makeup items from chanel. i wasn't that flashy and i didn't like to show off much, but all of the things i bought were just things i thought were really cute. 

we then decided to go to lunch and then we got home. 

"alissa you might be my favorite person ever." i said.

"i know, i'm pretty amazing." she said, laughing.

"like you really made me feel like me today. thank you." i hugged her

"i'm back bitches." i yelled when i opened the door.

"alex i got you a present!" i said walking over to him.

"i was gonna wait until your birthday but um i can't keep secrets so here it is."

"the dope ass gucci shoes i was gonna buy! kenny!" he said hugging me. 

"i love you for everything you've done for me these past couple of days so here's my thank you

"i love you for everything you've done for me these past couple of days so here's my thank you."

"you're the best" he said.

i ran up the stairs to tommy's room to give him his surprise. 

"thomassss" i screamed walking in the room.

"someone's excited to see me." he smiled.

"i got you something, to thank you for letting me take over your room." i said whilst he smiled

"it's really no problem, you didn't have to spend money on me." 

i opened my bag and pulled out a small box.

"when i saw it, it reminded me of you, and one of our first interactions. i don't know if you're a big necklace wearer but i hope you like it."

"kenny. this is literally the best gift i've ever received. and i love necklaces. you're the fucking best."

"your tattoo is my favorite thing about you by the way so i thought you should remember that

"your tattoo is my favorite thing about you by the way so i thought you should remember that." i laughed.

he gave me a hug and then i started to go to my room.

"so you're not staying in here tonight, huh?" he said

"nope. i'm all good now. but thank you for everything." i went over and kissed his cheek.

"you're the fucking best." i smiled.

tommy's pov.

i think i'm falling in love with this girl.

a/n: rest easy cameron boyce. you were the best character on jessie and you made my childhood lit.😭