{2}

a/n- can you guess where you are right now? Also, I forgot to mention that you've been in and out of this place for many reasons but so far you've been in this place for 1 year and 2 months as well as 13 days.

{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}

It was now time for lunch so I got up and wiped the sweat off with the small towel. I walked over to the man and went into the cafeteria and got my trey. "Duke, are you gonna miss me when I'm gone?" I asked the guy as I sat down and started to eat the sandwich. I saw him make a small smile as he responded with "of course I am I bet everybody here is gonna miss you." With his comment, I smiled then drank my apple juice as I threw away the cup and put away the trey. I walked over to Duke to go back to the outside area to work out again.

{Time skip till Dinner}

I got my trey and ate but this time I ate with my friends and a few staff people. We talked about how they were gonna miss me and how I should visit them. I told them I wasn't sure where I was getting moved to as well as how they might now have service. This got a few laughs from them because we all know everywhere has service. Although I've been here for so long I thought otherwise. After I finished I put away my trey but went back over just so I could talk to them for a while longer before I headed to bed. After about 10 minutes have passed I get waved over by Duke notifying me that it's time to go. I followed him and went into my room then over to the shower and got in. I turned it on after grabbing my night clothes as well as getting in after undressing. I started to sing while I grabbed the shampoo bottle and started to work on my hair.

[Song- Not About Angels by Birdy]

{After you finished showering}

I walked out and dried myself off then slipped on my plain night clothes and moved out of the bathroom. I walked to my bed and sat down as Duke handed me 6 different types of pills and a cup of water. I took them individually as I drank my water to help them go down but once I was done I threw away the cup. I said out loud slightly "night Duke" I heard a faint "goodnight Ashley" as I tucked myself into the twin size bed. I pulled the pillow so it was under my head as I moved my arm around my head. I pulled the cover-up to my collar bone as I rested my arm next to me. I started to think about what my life will be like out of this hospital for depressed people. Though now that I think about it I'm actually not that depressed it's just the amount and kinds of things I've been through. They thought I would be so depressed because of what happened but I'm not...