Alternate Ending

The sunlight streamed in through the blinds. A ray, a perfect straight line of light, blanketed Roxie's eyes. She opened her eyes, blinked, and opened them again. She found herself clinging to Belle. She let go, hesitantly. Quietly she got up to go get dressed.
Belle woke up about an hour later. She sat up looking for Roxie, that's when she discovered a posted note on the nightstand.
To my Belle, by the time you wake up I will be at work. I'll see you this evening~ <3
She smiled and set the note back down, then she got up and headed downstairs.
She was surprised to see Roxie still downstairs, she was sitting calmly on the couch. "What are you still doing here? I thought you had work!" Belle explained. "I guess I'll be late." Roxie replied, she approached Belle and kneeled down. "I was wondering if, Belle Delphine, will you marry me?"
Belle was taken aback. Tears in her eyes. She stood in silence. "I'm sorry Roxie, but there is someone else." She spoke with a shaky voice. Roxie was crying quietly now.
"W-who- ... It's doofinsmirtz, isn't it?" The tears were runing down her cheeks. "I knew it, I fucking knew it! How could you do this to me?! You knew I loved you, and yet!" She shouted, tossing the ring to the floor.
"I'm sorry, Roxie, but Doofensmirtz gives me what I deserve, and you think I would take you over him? I'm sorry, but he's the better choice." Belle argued.
Roxie got up storming to what used to be their room. "Roxie?" Belle questioned. Roxie ripped out a suitcase and shoved her clothes into it. "Roxie!?" Belle tried again. Roxie ignored her and went downstairs.
"Roxie! Please, wait! We can make this work!" Belle screamed, tears flooding from her eyes. Roxie stopped in the doorway, a single hand in the suitcase. She turned her head, her eyes a piercing red.
"BE GONE, THOT!"
And with Roxie's final words, she left, satisfied.
Belle collapsed on her knees, crying for her ex-lover.

I need therapy.
Sorry roxie XD