T W O

Candace ^^^

Play New Flesh -
                              Current Joys 

Candy
September 16,1978
Cherry's house

I am at Cherry's house getting ready for the play. Oh god I'm so excited.

I am wearing my boot cut jeans, a red shirt tucked into my pants, and my red nike cortez.

I leave my natural red/brown hair down and put a red clip on the side of it. I finish putting on some ref lipstick and  I'm out the door.

I wait for Cherry in the car, she soon comes out all dazzled up. She is wearing a baby blue skirt, a white blouse, and a white cardigan, she had some white ankle length socks and some white dressy shoes. She looks amazing, and she put her blonde hair in a ponytail and tied it with a baby blue ribbon.

She starts her car and we speed off to our destination.

On the way there we blast the new Grease songs. I honestly couldn't be more in love with the movie.

I wish my love life was like Danny and Sandy's.

Sadly I am single and probably will be my whole life.

We meet our destination and get out of the car. Cherry double locks it just incase.

"Hey Candy pass me some of that strawberry flavored gloss " Cherry asks me

I dig into my bag and see it's not there.

"Cherry I can't find it I think I dropped it somewhere" I say

"Well let's go look "

"Really Cherry"

"Yes really we need this gloss" she says

"Ugh fine" I give in

We start to look around,but we can't find it. I groan and Cherry huffs.

"Cherry I can't see it anywhere can you ?" I ask

"No I can not"

"We don't really need that gloss" I say

"Yes we do !" She says

I keep looking and looking until I find nothing.

I hear a honk making me jump up slightly. I turn around and I'm faced with a red Ford Mustang.

Inside sit 3 big doofuses, all with smirks plastered on there faces.

I see Ethan in the passenger seat, a boy who looks a lot like Ethan, and a handsome boy in the back seat.

"Well hello ladies" Ethan says

"Hi" me and Cherry both shyly say at the same time.

"What are two lovely ladies doing here all alone" the boy that looks a lot like Ethan says

"Oh we were going to go see a play but Candy lost her lipgloss" Cherry quickly answers

I see her blushing once the boy says the words 'lovely ladies'.

Well ... how did the talk go with pretty boy Cherry.

"Well do you have to go to that stupid play ?" Ethan asked

"It's not stupid" I say

"What was the play about" the boy in the back asks

"Grease" me and Cherry mumble