Reunion

Slamming me to the nearest wall he stared at me. His pupils dilated and his jaws clenched. My naked body flushed against his bare one and tingles erupted everywhere. This was exactly what I missed. His touch, his love.

For this moment I don't care what went between us, it was all overpowered by the lust and I just... don't care. I want him.

"You are mine Lily, just mine and damn me if I let that fucker come near you again." He gritted out and I gulped. He was clenching his jaws so much, his jaws had become so sharp and it was erupting tingles in the most inappropriate places.

"Simon..." I started to say but was cut off as he placed his lips on mine. His lips moved on me like an urgency. He roughly kissed me like there was no tomorrow. I quite enjoyed that. His one arm wrapped around my waist and the other holding my hands secured above my head was making me horny in the most indescribable ways.

His dick poked at my entrance through his pants and I moaned out, "Oh Simon... "

"See the effect I have on you sweetheart? No can make you feel the way I do." He kissed the base of my throat and I moaned. This man can make me feel good no matter what he does, no wonder I love him.

In one second he was kissing my lips again and his fingers were sliding my panties aside. I shivered as they touched my clit and I held on his shoulders. "You like my fingers buried inside you?" He asked and his crude language was making me breathless once again. "Tell me!"

"Yesss..." I moaned out and he gave me a cat grin. His two fingers entered me and this thumb made circles on the bundle of my nerves and held tighter onto him. Dear god...

his cock was buried deep inside of me.

"Simon!" I shouted out, he never behaved like this. He always gave me time to let me adjust to his size. But not today. He started moving as soon as he was inside me.

He didn't start slow and picked up pace like always instead he started dangerously fast. I felt like I'll crumble into pieces.

In a way I liked it, the rough treatment he was giving me, I so liked that.

He pulled his lips away from mine and stared at me as he continued his animalistic thrusting. "You like that love?"

"Oh.. yes... I do." I cried out at the immense pleasure building in the pit of my stomach. I closed my eyes and he gave a hard and deep slam reaching way too deep inside me. "Aah!"

"Yes, shout for me love, shout let the world know how good I am fucking you." He said as he continued slamming his manhood into me.

"Don't stop.. don't stop... please... fuck me... harder baby... I want more." I purred out unsure if he could fuck me any harder than that but he proved me wrong.

His hands grabbed my hips and stooped the thrusting, he flipped us around, his back touching the wall now. His hands that still grabbed my waist pushed it away, making his dick pull out of me and harshly pulled back against him.

"Oh!" I cried at the immense pleasure of getting filled up again.

He continued the motion making me slam onto his dick again and again. I was being pounded way too hard and I cried out of the pleasure for the third time but he continued letting me ride him while standing. He gave a last hard slam and I shouted, "Oh god! Simon!" 

There was no competition for this man.

author's note:

A new book called Reunion. It's up on my profile.