19

• guess what y'all this is a lot of writing more than text because of something that happens ;)) (smut) so if you don't like that maybe skip this chapter sorry•

cockytommo: im so hrwy i wanva fuck you

babyhoneyharry: louis are you still drunk?? it's seven in the morning!

cockytommo: jut gotk home 🏠

babyhoneyharry: you should probably go to sleep

cockytommo: can'tf even typek but i wisf u were herw so we couldf fuvkl

babyhoneyharry: hey you know what a bed is? go lay down and sleep on it

cockytommo: or i couldf fuk u on i t

babyhoneyharry: darling go to bed

cockytommo: im wankingh to u

Harry doesn't get a chance to text back as his laptop goes off with an incoming skype call from louis. Harry knows it's probably entirely wrong to answer considering the state in which louis is in. He presses the green button with a deep breathe. Louis's cock is displayed on the screen and harry if harry was already a bit flustered from louis begging to fuck him, well he was full on blushing.

Almost like an instinct he licked his puffy lips that were bitten red from watching Louis jerk himself off. "Harry, how I wish you were here... how I wish it was your hand around me right now or your pretty lips." Louis speaks up suddenly and Harry let's a whine slip from his lips. "C'mon baby touch yourself with me speak to me, pretend it's me who's got a hand around you, pleasing you...making you feel so good." He realizes he's so painfully hard he almost feels guilty because he knows louis isn't in his right mindset right now but hormones sometimes get the best of you which is why he's suddenly tugging his briefs off, since he practically sleeps naked and grabs his cock giving it a nice firm stroke and a loud moan leaves his lips.

"You sound so pretty for me baby, I bet you look so pretty right now with your pretty hand around your pretty cock." Harry thinks louis must love the word pretty but his words turn him on further pre-come leaks from his cock and he rubs his thumb through it sliding over the tip and using it to slick his dick up even more. Louis's cock was big compared to his tiny hands as he stroked it quickly it was a bit longer than average and big in girth, harry wished he could have louis inside him right now.

"Louis you make me feel so good, I'm already so close." He finally speaks up his voice a little hoarse he wants to touch louis so bad or have louis touch him. "Fuck Harry, I'm close too baby I can hear how good you are for me... mm hearing your pretty moans, c'mon baby boy cum for me."

Harry watches as Louis's cock twitches before he's cumming all over himself and his chest. Harry cums soon after and it's silent between them both panting as they try to catch their breath. Maybe two minutes have passed when louis let's out a small mumble of what he makes out as "Goodnight my love, my baby, my princess, my darling." and harry thinks he would've kept going if he didn't suddenly pass out and his snores filled his room as they blasted from his laptops speakers.

Harry doesn't know what the fuck he just did or what happen but he also feels tired since he couldn't sleep last night, he yawns and cleans himself off with an old t-shirt he found near his bed before sleep over takes him completely.

~ one day after the skype sex ;)) 10pm~

cockytommo: are you mad at me?

babyhoneyharry: well hello to you too louis..

cockytommo: i'm sorry for what I did when I was drunk...